Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ADAMSVILLE GYM

Uniforms look even better today!!

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, F4LC0N1D4E said:
A fan-jersey can be seen in the falcons behind the scenes gallery!

What’s a “fan-jersey”? There is Nike legend, vapor and elite on NFL shop for the new Sucs jerseys. I hope that fan-jersey is the legend and not the vapor. If I’m rocking the big “ATL” on the front, I want it stitched and not screened on. 

Edited by SLEVEN

10 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

The best part about the whole ATL debacle is that exact logo has been floating around for a few years and now all of a sudden it’s an issue because it’s on the Jersey :lol:

Not even just that. We literally chant "A-T-L" at home games. But now all of a sudden its corny. If it is then why do we say it in the first place. 

ATL is the same as LA, or NY. Its already been a thing. This wasnt forced, it was an implementation to what already is.

1 minute ago, LightningDawg58 said:

Not even just that. We literally chant "A-T-L" at home games. But now all of a sudden its corny. If it is then why do we say it in the first place. 

ATL is the same as LA, or NY. Its already been a thing. This wasnt forced, it was an implementation to what already is.

Lol some people just gotta b*tch to b*tch 

8 minutes ago, LightningDawg58 said:

My only problem with it, as is many I've seen is the size of it. 

Something tells me there’s gonna be a lot folks who gone be reeeal quiet about uniforms come game time. I’m just curious as to when the first media outlets or talking head comes out and says “These Atlanta uniforms are nice!! We were wrong.”

Away Alternates

Home Alternates

1 minute ago, Jerz #GurleySZN said:

Might as well have some threads with ATL in our repertoire of classic jerseys. These could honestly age so well simply because of the atl logo in atlanta for yearss

They're already better than the last sets, and we've still got another helmet and pants on the way. Oh, the grey is comin!!!

1 hour ago, 8MileBend said:

Yes...A lot better !!

Untitled.jpg

This I can get with. A red helmet  and grey pants I think would make them pop more, but this is alright. The ATL doesn't have to be small, but not so large either. Also the numbers look better wider in this pic.

They've really grown on me. I can't wait to see the all whites on the road. The all black I'll have to see in game to fully be sold but Matt Ryan is an awkwardly lanky guy so it might just be they don't have his uniform fit right yet. I'm also interested to see the gradient in game. Dan Quinn even said he wasn't sure about it until he saw Grady in it and he was sold.

1 minute ago, mar31985 said:

Does anyone know if the jerseys will be available for purchase at midnight, or if there is a set time tomorrow?

I’m assuming they’ll be on the website tomorrow afternoon. Just based off of the Bucs releasing theirs at the same time last week. I think the Falcons probably planned to release them originally on the 14th between 12-4pm. So I’m guessing the websites were prepared to put them up at the same time. I’ve seen no confirmed times though. 

2 hours ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Something tells me there’s gonna be a lot folks who gone be reeeal quiet about uniforms come game time. I’m just curious as to when the first media outlets or talking head comes out and says “These Atlanta uniforms are nice!! We were wrong.”

Away Alternates

Home Alternates

Shouldn’t be alternates

2 hours ago, Jerz #GurleySZN said:

Might as well have some threads with ATL in our repertoire of classic jerseys. These could honestly age so well simply because of the atl logo in atlanta for yearss

"ATL" been around for decades.   All you gotta do is look at your baggage claim check.

Just received my order for this "baggage claim ticket" print from ...

44 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

"ATL" been around for decades.   All you gotta do is look at your baggage claim check.

Just received my order for this "baggage claim ticket" print from ...

Exactly thats why a jersey dawning those 3 letters is perfect. It almost feels as if it was overdue. They’d be a great addition to pull from when we finally move on from them as throwbacks. The bold atl just sets them off.

1 hour ago, KRUNKuno said:

Shouldn’t be alternates

Yeah.....make that the home uniform straight up!  Add red helmet and alt red jersey w gray pants for that crew and it’ll never require change again imho. 

4 hours ago, mar31985 said:

Does anyone know if the jerseys will be available for purchase at midnight, or if there is a set time tomorrow?

Falcons said in a comment on Twitter, 9am ET tomorrow