Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After all the "edgy" naysayers piled on the hate wagon, I was curious as to whether or not day 2 would reveal any of the magnified negative perspective after such an exhaustive critique on day one.

I love them even more than I did yesterday. The ATL on the front of the jerseys dont even bother me like most people. The helmet is sexy. Great job Atlanta! 

Agreed. I like them more each time I see them. Especially the helmet 

Posted Images

On 4/10/2020 at 3:58 PM, BUBBASBEANS said:

You are correct and it may take on a different look once some color gets in there but (and I say this with complete respect for everyone’s varying opinions bc we all have them) my real concern is the black pants are just overdoing it a bit for NFL. unis.  I know taints do it (which is one more reason I detest it) but I just personally feel the uniforms would last many years (a classic so to speak) as designed with the clean traditional lighter pants (white or silver).  The black top w black pants feels like Glanville 2.0 to me.  I personally like black.  I think these black and white jerzees are awesome. I think they’ve done some really great things honestly in these unis. I don’t even mind going black on black as a color rush variant certain games to change things up and honor the wishes of those who’ve requested that look.  Just hate to have that as our “primary”.  Maybe I’m too traditional, old etc but blv me this franchise has had enough bad luck/decisions to last us a century and I just don’t wanna give folks more reason to poke fun at us.  I’m not thinned skinned but it’s just inviting misery.  Same way I wouldn’t give my kid an awful name that everyone would heckle them about.  

Man the all whites are my absolute favorite. That look has caught on around the league. I used to be envious of the Aints' all whites. Not anymore. And black on black has always been fan favorites. I remember countless polls where those won every time. Yeah Bubba I think you are getting too old and traditional and that's comin from someone that aint no spring chicken.

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Man the all whites are my absolute favorite. That look has caught on around the league. I used to be envious of the Aints' all whites. Not anymore. And black on black has always been fan favorites. I remember countless polls where those won every time. Yeah Bubba I think you are getting too old and traditional and that's comin from someone that aint no spring chicken.

I am chiming in as another old dude.  I like the new uni's and I very much like the ATL ( know that I am in the minority).  The font looks as stupid as the design in the stadium's stands, but that is something that I will live with.  Heck, from the stands and on TV, the font will be barely noticeable.    

I just think the best look would be with red helmets.  I am a Tech man and I know that the red helmets make the Falcons look like UGA, but I just think it looks better with a red top.

If only we can finally win a championship.  That would make any uniform look good. Heck, look what it did for the Packers.....quite possibly the ugliest uniform in pro sports.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, etherdome said:

I am chiming in as another old dude.  I like the new uni's and I very much like the ATL ( know that I am in the minority).  The font looks as stupid as the design in the stadium's stands, but that is something that I will live with.  Heck, from the stands and on TV, the font will be barely noticeable.    

I just think the best look would be with red helmets.  I am a Tech man and I know that the red helmets make the Falcons look like UGA, but I just think it looks better with a red top.

If only we can finally win a championship.  That would make any uniform look good. Heck, look what it did for the Packers.....quite possibly the ugliest uniform in pro sports.   

I Love the ATL. That complaint has to be comin from clowns that live in North Dakota or Idaho somewhere.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, etherdome said:

I like the ATL and can't understand all the hate.  

Transplants and old carpetbaggers. People who are afraid of being bully shamed over the interwebs. Folks who were embarrased of their parents when they were dumb teens. Individuals who read something online from some guy in a city 2500 miles away and repeated it. "Its so big (you know that's what she said), they've ruined it for me." 

Who is from this city hates and hates seeing "ATL"? Very few people. The rest of us are proud of "ATL". Its literally all over the city. Has been for decades.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Man the all whites are my absolute favorite. That look has caught on around the league. I used to be envious of the Aints' all whites. Not anymore. And black on black has always been fan favorites. I remember countless polls where those won every time. Yeah Bubba I think you are getting too old and traditional and that's comin from someone that aint no spring chicken.

Ha!  I knew I was “getting there”.....I love the all white myself!!!!  I liked the aints ones too.  Only one I’m struggling w is all black.  Maybe it grow on me on time.  Kinda like a fungus:))

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, BUBBASBEANS said:

Ha!  I knew I was “getting there”.....I love the all white myself!!!!  I liked the aints ones too.  Only one I’m struggling w is all black.  Maybe it grow on me on time.  Kinda like a fungus:))

I think the all blacks will grow on you when you see them on the field piled up on Brees and Brady.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

I think the all blacks will grow on you when you see them on the field piled up on Brees and Brady.

THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING!!!!!!!

When i wear my uniform in public, i get looks and occasional comments. But when my whole team is together, people pull out their phones.  

Just wait till the new hype video is played on the halo and that fire shoots up. You'll buy in then, if you haven't yet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Man the all whites are my absolute favorite. That look has caught on around the league. I used to be envious of the Aints' all whites. Not anymore. And black on black has always been fan favorites. I remember countless polls where those won every time. Yeah Bubba I think you are getting too old and traditional and that's comin from someone that aint no spring chicken.

If this mother ****** right here can like them then the rest of yall can. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Transplants and old carpetbaggers. People who are afraid of being bully shamed over the interwebs. Folks who were embarrased of their parents when they were dumb teens. Individuals who read something online from some guy in a city 2500 miles away and repeated it. "Its so big (you know that's what she said), they've ruined it for me." 

Who is from this city hates and hates seeing "ATL"? Very few people. The rest of us are proud of "ATL". Its literally all over the city. Has been for decades.

Amen, brother

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jesus said:

Since it looks like they changed or tweaked the font, does that mean we get new end zones in the fall?

I think we’ll see black end zones. I think when they painted them black for the throwback game last year, part of it was the falcons having an idea of how it would look this year. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve never understood why people like having three different colors on three different layers of a home uniform, it just doesn’t look good to me. It’s usually fine for an away uniform though.

That’s why I’ve never liked the throwback uniforms with the red helmet or our most recent uniforms. If you’re gonna have a red helmet then have a red home jersey. If you’re gonna have a black helmet then have a black home jersey. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Transplants and old carpetbaggers. People who are afraid of being bully shamed over the interwebs. Folks who were embarrased of their parents when they were dumb teens. Individuals who read something online from some guy in a city 2500 miles away and repeated it. "Its so big (you know that's what she said), they've ruined it for me." 

Who is from this city hates and hates seeing "ATL"? Very few people. The rest of us are proud of "ATL". Its literally all over the city. Has been for decades.

The best part about the whole ATL debacle is that exact logo has been floating around for a few years and now all of a sudden it’s an issue because it’s on the Jersey :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎04‎/‎09‎/‎2020 at 8:38 AM, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

After all the "edgy" naysayers piled on the hate wagon, I was curious as to whether or not day 2 would reveal any of the magnified negative perspective after such an exhaustive critique on day one.

Nope. Still FIYAHHH!!!!!

 

he9r0mbewwgbuxzggetf.jpg

swwpodwxpzdg18lyoxvp.jpg

ttzlbg4tzcoirgjfclfz.jpg

vqlt4isle6fk7prsvu0k.jpg

m8q3vuzm4ml1gxyrfhqd.jpg

bxwbkumif1xf5lgpovvz.jpg

z2c8thadbsfyumfu5m3l.jpg

hzwz0cj2rtwu7zcwqi4t.jpg

bg13elnwfzq5vwr3wucc.jpg

qftgkybpzhaurttjrmhx.jpg

ey2kmkehw9ufxmnjnikc.jpg

 

 

Love em, they look great, just wish we used the old school falcon decal on the helmets. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, marvinthemartian said:

I agree. Still prefer white on black or black on white especially over the black on black. The different colored socks help break up the monochrome effect a lot and I like that. Still not a fan of the font but it is what it is. 

Agreed.. the fonts slightly grew on me.. I actually like the “atl” as it separates us from the rest of the nfl in that regard. I’m struggling with the stoop still but I’m sure it will be less noticeable in game action... 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...