Uniforms look even better today!!

3 hours ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

OMG!!! 

Look young'uns, they were MODELING!!! Thats what they were given to wear for the press. Players almost always add white socks or spat. Geez!! Do y'all actually watch football??

You are correct and it may take on a different look once some color gets in there but (and I say this with complete respect for everyone’s varying opinions bc we all have them) my real concern is the black pants are just overdoing it a bit for NFL. unis.  I know taints do it (which is one more reason I detest it) but I just personally feel the uniforms would last many years (a classic so to speak) as designed with the clean traditional lighter pants (white or silver).  The black top w black pants feels like Glanville 2.0 to me.  I personally like black.  I think these black and white jerzees are awesome. I think they’ve done some really great things honestly in these unis. I don’t even mind going black on black as a color rush variant certain games to change things up and honor the wishes of those who’ve requested that look.  Just hate to have that as our “primary”.  Maybe I’m too traditional, old etc but blv me this franchise has had enough bad luck/decisions to last us a century and I just don’t wanna give folks more reason to poke fun at us.  I’m not thinned skinned but it’s just inviting misery.  Same way I wouldn’t give my kid an awful name that everyone would heckle them about.  

20 hours ago, 4dabirds said:

I think the only input the fans had was just saying they wanted new uniforms. Rich McKay said that Nike presented a large number of ideas, and probably did so with software or UX presentation that allowed the Falcons front office to mix and match styles. The Falcons (like a lot of organizations) probably made a decision by committee. From my experience, anytime a committee makes a decision involving branding and overall aesthetics of any sort of design piece, you end up with results that are going to be bad and in need of revisions in the near future. It's always best to leave the decision up to one or two people and nothing more. 

I like the new uniforms to a degree, but the ATL on the jersey is forced and could have been placed on the sleeve or just left on the facemask mounting pad. Silver could have been implemented into the final jersey and pant design, and I only say that because they went out of the way to add a silver facemask to the helmet. The design is okay, but far from great.

Nailed it. 

I mean yeah I'm starting to get used to them. But certain aspects like the ATL will always seem a bit off to me. 

On 4/9/2020 at 4:59 PM, SouthpawMac said:

Design looks great on the hoodies. Goes on sale the 14th with the jerseys. 

5A1D7291-CD33-45CC-871F-886D471325B2.jpeg

Holly crap i want that white hoodie so bad. I only wish they will have it in Tall size as I am 6'5 with long arms 

Any word on how much it will cost? Plz pm me when they are available. 

43 minutes ago, Scorpion said:

Holly crap i want that white hoodie so bad. I only wish they will have it in Tall size as I am 6'5 with long arms 

Any word on how much it will cost? Plz pm me when they are available. 

They aren’t Nike, or available through the NFL it seems. Just on one of those questionable websites skyloveprint.com. No idea if the quality is any good

19 hours ago, Fittske said:

Nike SWAG starting to it the internet....

FALC New Nike.jpg

Yeah, these effing kill all clown shirt memories. These will grow on everyone with time, including all the “ATL” critics.

What’s gonna be funny:  Cut to 25 years later, and the clown jerseys become our throwbacks!  

Guaranteed - Mark it down.  All unhip things become hip over time.  All generation B and C kids will want a clown jersey from the 2000’s.

Edited by Maltese Falcon

1 hour ago, Maltese Falcon said:

Yeah, these effing kill all clown shirt memories. These will grow on everyone with time, including all the “ATL” critics.

What’s gonna be funny:  Cut to 25 years later, and the clown jerseys become our throwbacks!  

Guaranteed - Mark it down.  All unhip things become hip over time.  All generation B and C kids will want a clown jersey from the 2000’s.

I highly doubt it.  Those jerseys were never stylish.

2 minutes ago, Macknsweetjones said:

They need to get rid of those solid socks ...that’s what throws everything off ...triple stripe them...I asked them would the socks change and was told they would 

They've already said the socks aren't set. They have multiple pairs to choose from.