1 hour ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I think that's allowed unless the rules are different from how they were in the 90s. The Patriots introduced new uniforms for 1993 and then prior to 1994 the Patriots pretty much completely changed them.

257937.jpg

394855.jpeg

So unless the rules have changed the Falcons should be given the same opportunity if they wish. But I hope they don't. I actually like the shadow effect of the numbers the way they are. I also don't understand why everyone hates the ATL. I also don't understand why everyone is saying the numbers are too big when they look the same size as the ones on the throwback jersey.

This is why I like them more today then I did yesterday.Because it'll only take minor changes to take them over the top.  Things like replacing the drop shadow with a full outline. Replacing or removing the ATL. Adding red helmets and grey pants to the mix.  There is hope...LOL

EVH1To5WoAMTWJ3.jpg

EVH2AD6X0AAM2DN.jpg

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After all the "edgy" naysayers piled on the hate wagon, I was curious as to whether or not day 2 would reveal any of the magnified negative perspective after such an exhaustive critique on day one.

I love them even more than I did yesterday. The ATL on the front of the jerseys dont even bother me like most people. The helmet is sexy. Great job Atlanta! 

Agreed. I like them more each time I see them. Especially the helmet 

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, MDFalconFan said:

This is why I like them more today then I did yesterday.Because it'll only take minor changes to take them over the top.  Things like replacing the drop shadow with a full outline. Replacing or removing the ATL. Adding red helmets and grey pants to the mix.  There is hope...LOL

EVH1To5WoAMTWJ3.jpg

EVH2AD6X0AAM2DN.jpg

I legitimately like it better with “ATL”

2 minutes ago, SLEVEN said:

I legitimately like it better with “ATL”

Yea the ATL is whatever at this point. 

The Black on Black and White on White is wack and should be changed.   Very lazy attempt at trying to be cool and edgy.

Just now, KRUNKuno said:

Yea the ATL is whatever at this point. 

The Black on Black and White on White is wack and should be changed.   Very lazy attempt at trying to be cool and edgy.

This I agree with. Black with white pants, and white with red or black, both look better 

41 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Took the ones above and completely removed any wording on the front. I also moved the numbers up a bit to adjust for the lack of wording. I would have loved these.

Untitled.jpg

More than 24 hours after the release, I think the falcons got this right. I don’t think this looks better than the ones they released. 

19 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

They have grown on me a lot. Still iffy on the font, but really like the rest. And the players seem hyped about them so that’s great.

my 18 year old said they’re fire as well, especially the helmet.

I really don't think they got a lot of fan input on this new design. Any pretense this was done is just being insincere. Having said that, the people who have to put these on and wear them in public say they're quite happy with them. That being the case, I personally could care less one way or the other.

Just now, RightInTwo said:

Gray pants and these are PERFECT. 

Yeah.....we can’t be taken seriously in a “black onesie”!!!!  That’s what this whole furor boils down too w fans.  Love the jerseys and white pants but the black onesie isn’t gonna work.  I know many love it and I can appreciate that so pls hear me when I say I respect those opinions but .....no matter how new age we think it is.......you will be a joke wearing this.  It’s the black version of that pink bunny suite the kid wore in the “Christmas Story”.  The all white works but this screams “trying too hard to look intimidating” ergo the XFL and other neg comments.  It’s fine to roll out on certain occasions but man I’d be careful w that if I’m AF.  Add silver or white pants and you’ve got best uni in league.....black pants and you’re in a onesie......just the way it is.......otherwise our stadium will be overpowered w fans....chanting “mean machine” and giggling like ltl girls.  Lord help us on road.....even in our whites....it’ll be same chant “mean machine”.  Let’s do this thing correctly and save what could be our best unis ever and best unis in league.  Our marketing dept and esp our players and coach (along w a few of us fans) are trying to shove the all black thing down everyone’s throats.  Some things are great in theory but don’t translate.  This is one of those.  Love to all but pls let’s just admit it and deal w it by losing black pants for home primaries.   It’s gonna happen eventually so let’s save this org another embarrassment!

13 hours ago, Snafu said:

Took the ones above and completely removed any wording on the front. I also moved the numbers up a bit to adjust for the lack of wording. I would have loved these.

Untitled.jpg

I like the real ones better.  Keep the ATL.  In my opinion, the only change needed is the switch to a red helmet.  Someone has already mentioned that the plans are to have two helmets, so my guess is that we will see in the next couple of years.  

In the meantime, well done Falcons.  Now, how about winning a championship soon?