Uniforms look even better today!!

4 hours ago, marvinthemartian said:

One thing at least most of us can agree with....very few will miss the most recent uniforms. 

I thought our recent uniforms were great. I've heard lots of fans from other teams put them toward the top of the league as well. I never understood the hate for the sleeves personally, I liked them and the piping. Some of these other jerseys just look like t-shirts to me. I was trying to remember if I liked them from the beginning or if they grew on me though but I'm not sure. 

I absolutely love the red and black “rise up” jerseys. Sadly, I know they’ll rarely if ever be worn, but I think they should be the primaries. I was wondering when an NFL team would do a jersey color fade. In Madden PC I did so much of that in uniform mods. Just seems weird no one thought about it until now. 

I’m digging the numbers and the huge ATL logo on the chest as well. The only thing I’m not sure on is the pants stripe. In particular, the white part. Should have went solid red there, IMHO. 

Edited by 5_Golden_Rings

5 minutes ago, 5_Golden_Rings said:

I absolutely love the red and black “rise up” jerseys. Sadly, I know they’ll rarely if ever be worn, but I think they should be the primaries. I was wondering when an NFL team would do a jersey color fade. In Madden PC I did so much of that in uniform mods. Just seems weird no one thought about it until now. 

I’m digging the numbers and the huge ATL logo on the chest as well. The only thing I’m not sure on is the pants stripe. In particular, the white part. Should have went solid red there, IMHO. 

White part? It’s solid red, I think you’re confusing the lighting for a color on the pants 

Edited by SLEVEN

8 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Agreed. I like them more each time I see them. Especially the helmet 

The more I see them the more I like them and this is coming from someone that said some really stupid **** because I hated them on Tuesday. But I do think they look incredible now and can't wait to see them in action!!

7 hours ago, dirtybirds233 said:

Question....

So I know the NFL makes teams wait 5 years for a uniform change, but would taking away the shadow numbers after this season for normal number lining be considered a 'full' change?

I think that's allowed unless the rules are different from how they were in the 90s. The Patriots introduced new uniforms for 1993 and then prior to 1994 the Patriots pretty much completely changed them.

257937.jpg

394855.jpeg

So unless the rules have changed the Falcons should be given the same opportunity if they wish. But I hope they don't. I actually like the shadow effect of the numbers the way they are. I also don't understand why everyone hates the ATL. I also don't understand why everyone is saying the numbers are too big when they look the same size as the ones on the throwback jersey.

For the Pats, the 1993 jerseys were better than 1994 IMO. Block numbers and no shadow (how all 32 teams should be IMO), and of course no giant hideous logo on top of the sleeves. Apparently people complained the red on blue was too hard to read, but IMO it's no big deal. Precursor to today's Color Rush, ahead of their time.

9 hours ago, dirtybirds233 said:

Hopefully they make the home and away alternates the primaries (white on black, black on white). 

The ATL is growing on me a bit, but the 3D shading is something I'll never get used to. 

I’m w u man esp for the home.  Black on white w that silver face mask pops.  I don’t mind white pants on road but I could also live w blacks alternating. It’s a good look.