Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ADAMSVILLE GYM

Uniforms look even better today!!

2 minutes ago, ket222 said:

sorry I'm confused about the red helmet  will that be our helmet for this upcoming season or the year after?

if they change the rule it will be next season

They have grown on me a lot. Still iffy on the font, but really like the rest. And the players seem hyped about them so that’s great.

my 18 year old said they’re fire as well, especially the helmet.

It all comes down to the font.  I am not sure why Arthur Blank and the Falcons have been so committed to this font for 20 years.  They could have done this look with the retro font and numbers and it would have been amazing.  That font needs to die to be honest.  

15 minutes ago, KHAOS said:

if they change the rule it will be next season

I think they only want the red helmet to pair with the throwback to complete the 60's look we wore in the early 2010's.

With the rule, they still could've went with a full red set of helmets. You just can't have two colours to interchange with the rule currently.

My guess is the red would come back for the throwbacks for sure, and maybe the red gradient uni. The black and white sets still probably stay with black helmets.

People hates our old uniforms when they first came out too. As a matter if fact they were drug for the sleeves and cartoonish numbers. 17 years later they are considered contemporary and even boring by some peoples standards.

These really arent bad. Everybody likes and dislikes something different about them, which means overall, there's nothing wrong with them.

They will be great on the field come gameday. 

Dont let the haters get to you. Anything we rolled out they would have crapped on.

Great pics, I love 'em.

27 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

The only thing I'd like to see changed is to make the ATL on the front a little bit smaller. I love the helmets

My only tweak as well.  Decrease the font size on the numbers and ATL and they would be incredible.

2 hours ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

The only thing I'd like to see changed is to make the ATL on the front a little bit smaller. I love the helmets

Ditto on this.... Still trying to get used to the gradient jerseys. That red helmet would be awesome if they could add it to the uniforms also. Otherwise I like them over what we had.

3 minutes ago, 8MileBend said:

Ditto on this.... Still trying to get used to the gradient jerseys. That red helmet would be awesome if they could add it to the uniforms also. Otherwise I like them over what we had.

The helmet throws off the gradients. If they use a black helmet then the Jersey needs to start off black and then fade to red. They got it backwards right now.

Posted (edited)

I think the new uniforms are pretty cool.

The ATL part isn't my favorite, nor is the shading, but those are small matters. I also love the info posted above about the red helmets (likely) coming in 2021. I always use red helmets in Madden. 

But you know what bothers me more than anything with the new uniforms?

Matt's single glove on his non-throwing hand. 

I mean, I don't care that much -- Matt can do whatever he needs/wants to do. #ThatsMyQuarterback

But it just makes the OCD part of my brain twitch.  

ETA: Lol. Some of you idiots don't have a clue how this process unfolded. It's not as though Arthur was sitting at his Mac picking out fonts FFS. 

Edited by Falcon Ben

I really like the new uniforms!  Fan for 42 years. Their sharp! I like the large ATL.

White jersey and black pants is cool! I also like the red helmet. Falcons did good!

I'm giving them a 8 on a 10 scale. JMO

:tiphat:

I love the helmet. Still don't care for the numbers or the ATL. Am I crying about it? No. Will a buy a new jersey? No. Does that make me a bad fan? No. Will I still support the team? Yes, of course!

4 hours ago, R_The_Great said:

It all comes down to the font.  I am not sure why Arthur Blank and the Falcons have been so committed to this font for 20 years.  They could have done this look with the retro font and numbers and it would have been amazing.  That font needs to die to be honest.  

The font is proprietary, and for a lot of organizations, that's a big deal when it comes to their branding. A lot goes into developing a font. I'm not saying it is a great font, but I get why the Falcons are making as much use of it as they can.

31 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

The helmet throws off the gradients. If they use a black helmet then the Jersey needs to start off black and then fade to red. They got it backwards right now.

I like them in this picture