Uniforms look even better today!!

Honestly, I was 100% team red helmet. But the more I see pictures of the one we got & of mockups of the red to compare, I think black is the right call with the current logo.

My favorite Falcons helmet is the 60's red with the old logo, but something about the appeal gets lost with the new logo. The new logo is meaner, has silver, has red inside the wing... Black just makes more sense, and I think they made a near-perfect helmet. Never been so excited to buy something to put on my work desk (whenever I see that thing again...)

5 minutes ago, Clark said:

You seriously bringing the coronavirus into this conversation about uniforms?  Seriously???

Yeah, I'm trying to put this &^%$ into perspective, particularly when I express a simple opinion and get treated like a kid crying over ice cream.  

1 hour ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

After all the "edgy" naysayers piled on the hate wagon, I was curious as to whether or not day 2 would reveal any of the magnified negative perspective after such an exhaustive critique on day one.

Nope. Still FIYAHHH!!!!!

While I didn't think they were "amazing" when released.  I did have this epiphany last night.

Edited by Monolith2001

1 hour ago, octoslash said:

They're silly looking to be NFL uniforms.  

And why start another thread about them?  

You think this uniforms are bad wait until the new madden comes out lol. 

I'm gonna be putting red helmets, red fade black Jersey and white pants, black shoes.

Or red helmet black Jersey, red pants lol its gonna look crazy! Lol

57 minutes ago, Fiercefalcon said:

It's really not the end of the world like a lot are making it out to be. But let's also not trick ourselves into thinking it's a great redesign. We'll all buy one eventually I'm sure. 

I'm just bummed because I'm cheap and I honestly don't think these will have the same lifespan as our previous ones.

no, we all won't 

2 minutes ago, 408Falcon said:

LOL - There is literally NOTHING that would make some of you salty a$$ fans happy. Don't buy em then. Support your team, but don't purchase a jersey. Being upset about it though? Some high school drama type ishhh

Fact is they were going to crap on them regardless. They are mad because it didnt come out the way the truly wanted. I wanted the red helmet but you dont see me crapping on the new uniforms. I love the new gear. 

Just now, KHAOS said:

Fact is they were going to crap on them regardless. They are mad because it didnt come out the way the truly wanted. I wanted the red helmet but you dont see me crapping on the new uniforms. I love the new gear. 

Again, this is not true.  Helmets were not the make or break for anybody.  We just wanted good unis, and fact of the matter is that there are design elements in these that are either flawed or don’t fit together.

The uniforms overall are not bad, but when you get into the details they look half-assed.  They also were not truthful when they say they listened to the fans.  Tampa truly listened to their fans and it shows.  The only thing the Falcons FO may have listened to was that:

1.  Some fans enjoyed the black on black, which is why the black on black are the home uniforms.

2.  Some fans enjoyed the red on black, which is why they made the PowerPoint presentation uniform. 

Overall the uniforms are solid, but I definitely expect changes in the future.