Uniforms look even better today!!

19 minutes ago, Romfal said:

I like ours just as much as the patriots but when I look at the chargers I definitely think we could have done a bit more, maybe its just the color scheme, idk

Its definitely the color scheme. They used 3 shades of blue that all go well with the yellow.

We focused on going back to black because thats what the demand was. But looking at the layout I think having an all red on red instead of gradient red/black would have looked great on the lineup of colors. 

Im not mad at it because we asked for black and they met the request. 

The Chargers also maximized the palatte of jerseys by going with their throwback theme and freshening it up. Thats what many on here asked for. A modernized version of our older looks, not a brand new look. So imagine if our throwback was the main jersey, with a road version of it. We would have more alternate options to play with similar to the Chargers. 

1 hour ago, KRUNKuno said:

There’s some breakup in the monotony of their all one color with the shoulder and pants stripes.  

There’s really 0 creativity or even originality that went into our uniforms.  They’re bland.  An improvement over the other ones we had, but not even close to holding a candle to any throwback design or creativity level that we’ve had in the past.

There’s a reason they even put the throwback uniform along with the new uniform release.  Almost to say “hey don’t forget we have these too!”  There’s a reason they keep trotting them out these past couple of seasons as well.  They know it’s what the fans want and that they look good. 

I think the stripes on the Patriots uniforms look way too wide and it looks like some kind of Madden create-a-team uniform. Also don't think the number font does it justice. It doesn't fit together IMO.

Falcons uniforms look great and will look even better once they actually hit the field.

1 minute ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I think the stripes on the Patriots uniforms look way too wide and it looks like some kind of Madden create-a-team uniform. Also don't think the number font does it justice. It doesn't fit together IMO.

Falcons uniforms look great and will look even better once they actually hit the field.

I agree about their stripe, I think its really wide for no reason.

The numbers are big just like ours so its hard to justify hating or loving one but not the other. 

I like our unis more every time I see them. Still don't like the jersey font, larger helmet decal, the inclusion of "ATL" or the size of it. But those are all small things. I like the simplicity of the design. Less busy. Our road all-whites are the best looking of all the new duds. With that said, red helmets would make them pop a lot more.