6 hours ago, SLEVEN said:

What’s a “fan-jersey”? There is Nike legend, vapor and elite on NFL shop for the new Sucs jerseys. I hope that fan-jersey is the legend and not the vapor. If I’m rocking the big “ATL” on the front, I want it stitched and not screened on. 

That Jersey in the video is a Limited jersey. 

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After all the "edgy" naysayers piled on the hate wagon, I was curious as to whether or not day 2 would reveal any of the magnified negative perspective after such an exhaustive critique on day one.

I love them even more than I did yesterday. The ATL on the front of the jerseys dont even bother me like most people. The helmet is sexy. Great job Atlanta! 

Agreed. I like them more each time I see them. Especially the helmet 

Posted Images

15 hours ago, SLEVEN said:

Which one would have ATL stitched in the front? Vapor? 

Limited/Vapor. 

Limited is the way to go in my opinion. 'Game' jerseys are all screen print and 'Elite' jerseys look goofy in my opinion because they're basically made to put pads underneath. Limited has all of the stitching with the fit of a 'Game' jersey. 

6 minutes ago, thrownout27 said:

In the notes, there were 8 combinations mentioned, but only 7 uniform sets shown. Do we know what the 8th combo is?

1. Throwback uniform
2. Gradient uniform
3. Black jersey w/ black pants
4. Black jersey w/ white pants
5. Black jersey w/ red pants
6. White jersey w/ black pants
7. White jersey w/ white pants
8. White jersey w/ red pants

Pats' uniforms came out today. I like the Browns' uniforms the best but since they're the same ones they got rid of, I give them no props. But between us, the Pats and Tompax Bay, I like ours best (even though the enlarged logo is going to take some getting used to). Tompax' are better than the jokes they've fielded but they're kind of plain and the Pats' are just ugly. 

New England Patriots Unveil New Uniforms for 2020 | Chris ...New England Patriots Unveil New Uniforms for 2020 | Chris ...

Pats are clean and so are the Browns. Colts barely changed a thing with theirs. 

So far we are the only team to try something new. Everyone else is rehashing backwards or promoting an existing look.

Im not going to lie. I dont like ours as much today as I did the week they came out. Just conceptually the number font is not visually pleasing.

My reaction went from "No!!" when I first saw them. To liking them within a day, to loving them within a few days, back to like, and now back to "Why couldnt they just give us normal looking numbers?"

I cant wait to see them out on the field in full display though. To be fair I hated the old jerseys when they debuted until I saw them live.

6 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Chargers are bringing back the 60s. Not a fan. The powder blue is cool but hate the numbers on the helmets and overall, just blah to me.

EWIdJE2XgAI6QbQ?format=jpg&name=large

Those are pretty good looking overall. I agree about the helmet numbers, I almost didnt even catch that at first, its soo random. They have a UCLA thing happening with the yellow pants, which I did. The 2 color rush concepts are really dope.

One thing I just noticed about our jerseys that some had been saying from the jump, is the stripe. No NFL team really does the stripe all the way up like that. The Broncos were the only other team I could find that do it now. Between the number font and side panel striping, those are small identifiers you typically only see in jerseys outside the NFL. NFL branding is very orthodox when it comes to uniforms, so it will always look and feel off-brand when you try to be too different.

Edited by LightningDawg58
8 minutes ago, Romfal said:

not going to lie, our unis are trash compared to these, the Patriots ones are good too

Patriots uniforms are awful. People hate that the Falcons are doing all 1 color but the Patriots do it and all of sudden it's good? What ever, opinions are like ********, everyone has one and some of them stink.

6 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Patriots uniforms are awful. People hate that the Falcons are doing all 1 color but the Patriots do it and all of sudden it's good? What ever, opinions are like ********, everyone has one and some of them stink.

I think the one color has people sour, but also the presentation. The picture of the falcons new unis aren’t flashy and kind of dull looking. Every other team made their pictures bright and flashy. I’m blaming the falcons media crew for a lot of the negative opinions. Come game day we’ll be hearing “these look much better than I thought they did at first”

4 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

There’s some breakup in the monotony of their all one color with the shoulder and pants stripes.  

There’s really 0 creativity or even originality that went into our uniforms.  They’re bland.  An improvement over the other ones we had, but not even close to holding a candle to any throwback design or creativity level that we’ve had in the past.

There’s a reason they even put the throwback uniform along with the new uniform release.  Almost to say “hey don’t forget we have these too!”  There’s a reason they keep trotting them out these past couple of seasons as well.  They know it’s what the fans want and that they look good. 

1 hour ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I like ours just as much as the patriots but when I look at the chargers I definitely think we could have done a bit more, maybe its just the color scheme, idk