Uniforms look even better today!!

3 minutes ago, chronob said:

Yup, after a day to reflect: still has silly oversized ATL logo, still has huge numbers in odd font with poor shadowing, still has bush league gradient jersey, still has old logo, still has black helmet.  It's nice to see something new, but still a huge disappointment.

Awww. I'm so sorry to hear thaaat. Everything is gonna be alright honey. You wanna freeze pop!?

6 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

I'm not sure how to respond to this because your post has grammatical flaws in it. So, before I roast you, let's fix your English first.

Now, try again WITHOUT the attempt to be "sassy". Let's start there.

How could you deem it "sassy" yet not comprehend it due to my horrific grammar?

How about you accept some people don't like them and just as you're entitled to act like a "bigger" fan because you do like them others will freely admit they don't.

m'kay?

14 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Awww. I'm so sorry to hear thaaat. Everything is gonna be alright honey. You wanna freeze pop!?

You're some kind of jerk, you know that?  6.6 million new jobless claims, people dying from Covid-19, and you think I'm upset about this?  I could use a freeze pop, but not over these ugly uniforms. I'm glad you're having a good time.  

Comon guys, lets stay friendly! The uniforma are new, they have never been seen on the field and they are - to some extend - quite a change. Many like/love them already, many will over time and some may never. To whatever group you belong, be happy or sad or whatever you want to be about it. You can't change others opinions and their opinion should not make you nervous. It is simply not possible to please everyone. Now they are here, now we can look forward to the season. Let us remain as the close and unified fanbase our team needs and deserves! Cheers to everyone

12 minutes ago, chronob said:

You're some kind of jerk, you know that?  6.6 million new jobless claims, people dying from Covid-19, and you think I'm upset about this?  I could use a freeze pop, but not over these ugly uniforms. I'm glad you're having a good time.  

You seriously bringing the coronavirus into this conversation about uniforms?  Seriously???

It's really not the end of the world like a lot are making it out to be. But let's also not trick ourselves into thinking it's a great redesign. We'll all buy one eventually I'm sure. 

I'm just bummed because I'm cheap and I honestly don't think these will have the same lifespan as our previous ones.