Darron Lee is still a free agent

quotemokc

1 hour ago, 1989Fan said:

I wanted him in round one. Can’t win them all. 

a lot of folks did, most will just hide behind hindsight though and not admit it.

Thanks for your honesty man. I can 100% admit that I have no idea how most of these draft picks will pan out so I won't pretent like I do either. Nothing more cringey than posters claming everyone from the draft is a can't miss prospect then flip flopping 5 years later when they have hindsight.

1 hour ago, 1989Fan said:

a lot of folks did, most will just hide behind hindsight though and not admit it.

This is as good a time as any to brag I guess lol

But yeah - we don't need Darron Lee. Just not a good player. Might not be the worst depth in the world, and he might be decent ST. Not gonna ask for him tho

16 minutes ago, Xero said:

Bigger bust than ja98 and that’s some accomplishment. He may be the king of running blazing fast in the wrong direction. 

Let's not get carried away now. Remember how many games went by before JA98 finally got a sack and did those girly push-ups afterwards? 

Edited by Mister pudding

3 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

Yup, I wanted him too.  Draft is a crap shoot.  Nobody get them all right.  Athletic number all matched up.  He did more than Debo did at the combine, and all of Lee's numbers were better.  On the field, his tackle numbers were good, also had double digit tackles for a loss his last two years.  Debo was really a 1-year wonder.  Some guys just don't work despite the data.  Doesn't matter as we went in another direction.