• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reeeeeeach

DLed’s next question, “Hey...uhm coach. Julio Jones didn’t like the uh new uniforms. Is that just uh speculation, or is there possibly a fire where um you can smell some smoke?”

1 minute ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

I cant understand how or why someone would post some bs like this.. And yeah, its coming from me.. Someone that has been justified critical of Ryan.. But how does anyone assume Julio dosnt like our new uniforms.. Dosnt even make sense 

It was meant for fun.

Would you rather complain about dimi some.

Go ahead. Lol

1 minute ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

I cant understand how or why someone would post some bs like this.. And yeah, its coming from me.. Someone that has been justified critical of Ryan.. But how does anyone assume Julio dosnt like our new uniforms.. Dosnt even make sense 

IF the whole team was in uniform and there wasn’t a legit reason why he wasn’t then MAYBE we could start being concerned. 

But seriously??? There were only four guys there! Why can’t he simply say he didn’t want to or suggest someone else without issues? 

3 hours ago, CTann said:

DLed’s next question, “Hey...uhm coach. Julio Jones didn’t like the uh new uniforms. Is that just uh speculation, or is there possibly a fire where um you can smell some smoke?”

I hate that I could hear his exact voice in my head with the pauses and everything.  His voice even cracked when saying “coach”.  Well done.