Just now, Cheap Talk said:

I don't deserve anything worse than what you do, come on Man. Been a Fan since 1974, used to cover the Falcons as an Atlanta Sports Reporter, have a right to an opinion. Right?

The FO is so squeaky conservative. They missed it by 40-years. Why couldn't they have made a move into 2020? They could have designed a cool looking one-piece type design like a Nike look, which would have been more in-line with 2020. Instead we get a 1-piece Jersey, 1-piece Pants, and a Helmet. That is a 1980 look. Really disappointed. Don't wish anything bad on you, hope you like the look.

Have an opinion, sure.  You can hate them and it would be fine by me.  Having a hard time rooting for the players and team because you can't get over how the uniforms look tho?  Cmon bro...you better than that.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think that’s a little over dramatic. You may not like them but I think they are great.

If you ARE really that worried about what other people think, then you got bigger problems than some unimportant uniforms. 

Posted Images

Just now, athell said:

Have an opinion, sure.  You can hate them and it would be fine by me.  Having a hard time rooting for the players and team because you can't get over how the uniforms look tho?  Cmon bro...you better than that.

LIke I said, don't wish anything bad your way for your opinion, so yes you are right I am better than that. 

2 hours ago, Cheap Talk said:

Really disappointed, do you get that? 

No not really. Even if you don’t like them, what’s so disappointing about a uniform? The fact that they weren’t the look you were hoping for?

I love the new uniforms but I was definitely hoping to have classic throwbacks. But It does not disappoint me that they weren’t.

But call me a homer if you want, I was naturally going to be pumped no matter what they were because I love the Falcons. They are my team.

6 hours ago, The Great American said:

Captain Obvious here:  Management will get a clue how much fans like/dislike these jerseys according to the number of sales.    

I question how much our jerseys/uniform looks matter, since the enemy jerseys seem much more prominent at most of our home games anyway.

3 hours ago, Schwarzwald said:

EVFXXArXsAIrKlH?format=jpg&name=large

our away uniforms are 100% better. The gradient is the only odd-ish one; obviously.

i don’t get why you can hate on the others, besides some hyper-focused preference?

Its clean. It works. It’s better than our clown sleeves of 17 years. Y I K E S if you like the old uniforms over these.

The gradient will either fail badly or be a smash and most teams will have their own version within 5 years.

Somebody is always the first.

Edited by Zzzzz
11 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

Some people hate ice vanilla cream and apple pie :rolleyes:

these unis are BA...love em. Add the red helmet next year...oh yea

The NFL needs to get past this "one helmet only" rule.

Our throwbacks look so much better with the red helmet.

1 hour ago, Bobby.Digital said:

Legitimately one of the worst jerseys in the league now. Our last ones were dope no need for a huge change. This looks like some created in Madden/XFL/Arena league garbage. 

The sleeves. THE SLEEVES. 

We had to suffer those sleeves for 17 years. 

If they had normal sleeves, they would have been dope, as you said.

3 hours ago, Black Francis said:

I did some satellite installs in Bankhead Courts about 20 years ago. Rough crowd. Good thing though is folks don’t mess with the TV guy lol. 

3 hours ago, Black Francis said:

I did some satellite installs in Bankhead Courts about 20 years ago. Rough crowd. Good thing though is folks don’t mess with the TV guy lol. 

I did DISH for 12 years and I'm pretty sure I was the cause of some divorces. 

The husband would be so happy and telling me I could install the dish wherever I needed.

The wife would be bishing up a storm, not wanting the dish on her house or where it could be seen, or that he was spending money on satellite tv and not on her. He would give her the "STFU bish" look, and then after I went outside, I could hear them arguing about it.

Edited by Zzzzz
23 minutes ago, Zzzzz said:

The NFL needs to get past this "one helmet only" rule.

Our throwbacks look so much better with the red helmet.

Hate it all you want, but it's a result of all those lawsuits against them for head injuries. One helmet reduces checks and possibilities of issues. it allows them to be absolutely sure that one helmet meets the safety criteria. 

11 hours ago, Shnikies said:

To have a do over on the new uniforms? I cannot fathom being stuck with this garbage for the next 15 years. There has to be something we can do. If enough people voice opposition to this new garbage maybe they will make a change.

We are the laughing stock of the league right now. 

;)

uExoYrTEdAbWPxJ-800x450-noPad.jpg

5 hours ago, Roanoke Falcon said:

I question how much our jerseys/uniform looks matter, since the enemy jerseys seem much more prominent at most of our home games anyway.

****. Sounds like you've actually been to games in Atlanta. It's really hard to be a Falcons fan when we play the Bears, Cowboys, Packers, Steelers, Eagles, Saints, Vikings for some reason even. Yeah after being a season ticket holder from 2003 to 2006 and going to going to games in 1993 at Fulton County stadium as kid with Deion Sanders and still there were more Saints fans you actually start to realize the hard-core fans are great but really overall this transient fan base (not the hard-core) is actually one of the worst in the NFL. Part of that is people being front runners and part of it is this organization can't consistently put together a team anyone believes in consistently and they priced regular customers out. 

The uniforms don't mean **** really. But it would be nice to take pride in something.