Can We Start A Petition

Shnikies

2 hours ago, Shnikies said:

We are the laughing stock of the league right now. 

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. 

2 hours ago, Shnikies said:

To have a do over on the new uniforms? I cannot fathom being stuck with this garbage for the next 15 years. There has to be something we can do. If enough people voice opposition to this new garbage maybe they will make a change.

We are the laughing stock of the league right now. 

Nah what's laughable is a grown *** man wanting to start a petition over a uniform they don't like.

Ya'll are sad.

Just now, Cheap Talk said:

Been a Falcon Fan much longer than you, and have a right to say anything I want to. Where in the **** is Adamsville anyway?

I've been a fan since 1971, so i'm sure you got me beat. Adamsville is in Zone 1 on the Westside of Atlanta. We sit right in the squre of Bankhead, Cascade and Ben Hill. You should come hang out.

2 hours ago, Cheap Talk said:

I am totally with you man!!

With the technology available today, this is what the brain-trust delivers? Boo...Booo...Booooo

Hard to root for a team wearing this stuff, just totally underwhelmed.

How to spot a garbage a$$ fan. Lol @ the overreaction. Its a jersey. It doesn't even matter that much you clown. Some of ya'll are cry babies man. 

23 minutes ago, NOVAFalconFan said:

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. 

aware

8 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Nah what's laughable is a grown *** man wanting to start a petition over a uniform they don't like.

Ya'll are sad.

Why is everyone worried about someone mentioning the word 'petition'. Of course no one is going to start a petition, what would it change. Did they give the Fans an option to voice an opinion. No, so what is a petition it going to change? So let's talk about what you think about the uniforms, not whether someone should start a petition.

We all root for the same team, and the uniforms are a part of that team. Used to love rooting for the Dolphins, and a big part of that was their uniforms. These new Falcon uniforms are about the most vanilla-looking things in the NFL. Rivaling the Giants. This means they better outplay those bland things to endear them to me.

11 minutes ago, Malachore said:

You said it would be hard to root for them didn't you?

If something this minor makes you say that then you can't be that big of a fan.

This is Sports:Entertainment.........if you you do not like what your team wears...well?

Think we all made fun of the Bengals at one time or another?

Let's not try to gauge how much of a fan someone here is, a complete waste of time. If we are still here posting after 2018/2019, then we must be Fans?

20 minutes ago, Clark Kent™ said:

How to spot a garbage a$$ fan. Lol @ the overreaction. Its a jersey. It doesn't even matter that much you clown. Some of ya'll are cry babies man. 

I think it is hard to root for someone that calls someone a 'Clown' for having an opinion on a sports uniform.

Name calling over a sports uni? Really? Would never resort to what you just, did over someone's opinion involving sports. Not in my DNA!

Just now, Cheap Talk said:

I think it is hard to root for someone that calls someone a 'Clown' for having an opinion on a sports uniform.

Name calling over a sports uni? Really? Would never resort to what you just, did over someone's opinion involving sports. Not in my DNA!

:lol:

No actual REAL fan of this team is going to come on here crying talking about how difficult it will be to root for this team because of their UNIFORMS man. Give me a break. There is a difference in a real fan and a casual fan. So yeah you aren't a clown. You are just a casual fan. Not a big deal. There are tons of them. Even on these boards. They'll come around before the draft. Leave during the season. Might return if some terrible game happens so they come on here and complain some more. 

30 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

I've been a fan since 1971, so i'm sure you got me beat. Adamsville is in Zone 1 on the Westside of Atlanta. We sit right in the squre of Bankhead, Cascade and Ben Hill. You should come hang out.

Used to have friends there then, not far from 6-Flags. Been a Falcon Fan since 1974, got me beat by 3-years. Never would have believed that, but not cool to tell someone to leave a team they have been associated with for that long. Right? OK to fell disappointed with the look of your team. Right?

37 minutes ago, Malachore said:

You said it would be hard to root for them didn't you?

If something this minor makes you say that then you can't be that big of a fan.

Man, come on this isn't a High School pep rally. Been a Falcon Fan since 1974.Used to cover the team as a sports reporter. 

You state your opinion on how they look and move on. Don't turn into Mr. Politically Correct.