Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shnikies

Can We Start A Petition

To have a do over on the new uniforms? I cannot fathom being stuck with this garbage for the next 15 years. There has to be something we can do. If enough people voice opposition to this new garbage maybe they will make a change.

We are the laughing stock of the league right now. 

13 minutes ago, Shnikies said:

To have a do over on the new uniforms? I cannot fathom being stuck with this garbage for the next 15 years. There has to be something we can do. If enough people voice opposition to this new garbage maybe they will make a change.

I am totally with you man!!

With the technology available today, this is what the brain-trust delivers? Boo...Booo...Booooo

Hard to root for a team wearing this stuff, just totally underwhelmed.

23 minutes ago, Shnikies said:

the overreaction is going crazy today. 

The new unis have some good points and they are starting to grow on me. However, the font and size  of the numbers and the oversized ATL on the front is a very bad look. These unis could be very good with changes to those two areas. If the petition is for those two changes, sign me up. 

26 minutes ago, Shnikies said:

you'll get used to them. They aren't a whole lot different than anything we've ever worn.

25 minutes ago, Shnikies said:
7 minutes ago, Cheap Talk said:

I am totally with you man!!

With the technology available today, this is what the brain-trust delivers? Boo...Booo...Booooo

Hard to root for a team wearing this stuff, just totally underwhelmed.

8 minutes ago, Shnikies said:

We're a laughing stock.

Go find a new team. See! Easy fix.

1 minute ago, KHAOS said:

the overreaction is going crazy today. 

No amount of time or sinking in is going to make these look better to me. The all-white and all-black are okay but some of the design decisions???? The drop lettering and the huge ATL across the front, the red jersey is straight garbage? Nike blew it.

2 minutes ago, Zzzzz said:

If you ARE really that worried about what other people think, then you got bigger problems than some unimportant uniforms. 

It's not just what other people think, I think their garbage as well.

27 minutes ago, Shnikies said:

Go ahead man.. you do you.   Why ask permission?  You always have a choice in life....

Just now, Shnikies said:

No amount of time or sinking in is going to make these look better to me. The all-white and all-black are okay but some of the design decisions???? The drop lettering and the huge ATL across the front, the red jersey is straight garbage? Nike blew it.

You bout to cry? Please don't cry in the thread. We just got it today.

1 minute ago, Shnikies said:

It's not just what other people think, I think their garbage as well.

How's the petition going?

Make sure you check your spelling prior to releasing your petition.

30 minutes ago, Shnikies said:

I freaking dig them. Can't wait to sport a black Grady jersey. 

drama.jpg