Just now, Cheyakita said:

If there is anything these boards have proven it doesn’t matter what the design of these were, the majority wouldn’t like them initially. So many want 90’s era, gray, red helmet, etc that there simply was no way they would make all of these needy posters satisfied. 

I actually like the design, are there things I don’t like...yes, but all in all pretty happy with the new look. Call it arena league or whatever other catch phrase put down you need, but happy with this look for the next 5 years.

Getting my order in for the new black next Tuesday!

BULLSHEET. If they were really cool, people would be willing and ready to say so. They're a massive disappointment. 

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like them. I guess I'll be in the minority lol.

Ewww those are terrible , all this hype for that ?? I was hoping they came harder, my problem was actually having faith they could do something right for a change 

Man a lot of you just complain to complain.  I was fine with the last uni and I’m fine with these 

Posted Images

These are so but ugly!! Worst uniforms in the NFL belong to the Falcons!! Can't believe they found a way to look even more ridiculous than they already did but congratulations they did. Arthur Blank is so effin clueless. Fans did not call for this kind of crap!! Been waiting for 17 ******* years for this ****? Never thought they would make them look even worse!!

Posting this link in the thread again since many of you will have missed it.  Go check out the 81 pics on the Falcons site.  High quality photos with lots of details shown. *The better your monitor the better they look*

https://www.atlantafalcons.com/photos/new-drip-atlanta-falcons-unveil-new-uniforms#0f031d2d-dcd5-4150-b27b-e07dd5535ca6

I am in the most stereotypical demographic "that is least likely to like these new uniforms"...   but I like them pretty well overall!  

For those complaining about the ATL...   accept it. It's called "branding" and ATL is THE most direct, simple, and all encompassing way of doing that now. Our airport, the busiest in the WORLD, is even known as ATL.

Just now, AUTiger7222 said:

These are so but ugly!! Worst uniforms in the NFL belong to the Falcons!! Can't believe they found a way to look even more ridiculous than they already did but congratulations they did. Arthur Blank is so effin clueless. Fans did not call for this kind of crap!! Been waiting for 17 ******* years for this ****? Never thought they would make them look even worse!!

This is pure bull ish. 

Just now, wartownfalcon said:

Take the font size down the the pointy numbers and they would look better

Like i said there are things I’d rather not have but some people actually like the font size and pointy numbers...probably the players! If this is what the players wanted then I’m behind them, shoot that’s what fans do.

Aside from the red gradient I like them. Originally I wanted a more traditional look, but then remembered that traditionally we sucked. So I'm good with moving on. The gradient is terrible. I'm not a big fan of uniforms being the same color pants and jersey, but figured we'd go that route because most of the fans liked it

38 minutes ago, Clark said:

Same way I feel. I have wanted black on black for a while now. Toss in the matte helmets and I love it. I can’t believe the hate they are getting. Wtf did every one want ?

People hate change. The only way there wouldn't have been hate is if they just made the old throwback jersey the main jersey. They'll grow on people over time. 

27 minutes ago, UKFalconFan said:

I LOVE them! It's 2020, were playing in a modern state of the art stadium, let's have the unis reflect that. I'm all for the modern, sharp look.

I don't get all the negativity? Yes they're different but we've had the others for 17 years, big change was needed... You're never gonna please everyone...

I'm with you.  These are nice...   Alot of negativity from a bunch of keyboard warriors... LOL

Yet, no one on here actually designs uniforms for any professional sports team

1 hour ago, AndrewsFrancisBart said:

I was optimistic during the entire lead-up to this release, and really thought they would nail it.  These are TERRIBLE.  I'm pretty sure these hit the mark for no one, no matter what you were hoping for.  I'm not sure how they could have done worse.  These are devoid of any good sense of design aesthetic or style.  Seriously, seriously disappointed. :bang:

The Falcons uniforms look like some kind of Madden create-a-team crap!!

The only one I don’t like is the red and black one that Grady’s wearing. The white one is fine since road unis usually have to be white. I love the new home uniform, I was hoping we’d go back to black. And the throwback Calvin is wearing is great!

2 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

What is bull ish about what I said? All black? Red that turns into black? Who came up with this crap? Everyone wanted some version of throwback uniforms and instead we get some Oregon Ducks ********.

Your entire post about them being ugly is bull ish. Along with everyone else who said it. Opinions are opinions but these are not ugly at all. You don’t have a clue what what everyone wanted. You only know what 30-40 people here expected based on hints that weren’t hints