• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like them. I guess I'll be in the minority lol.

Ewww those are terrible , all this hype for that ?? I was hoping they came harder, my problem was actually having faith they could do something right for a change 

Man a lot of you just complain to complain.  I was fine with the last uni and I’m fine with these 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, quotemokc said:

We need to make sure that red stays part of our identity, the gradient top should be changed to all red.

Honestly, I think it will be eventually. I don’t think the red alt will get the best reviews and sales will probably be low. I think they’ll make a solid red alt to pair with the red pants after a season or two 

47 minutes ago, CraigSmackDaddy said:

Man a lot of you just complain to complain.  I was fine with the last uni and I’m fine with these 

An epic fail by even the Falcon's low-low standards. I guess the Ugly is hard to see clearly through those thick rose-colored Ho-Zomb glasses. :ninja:

The 90's uniforms are "throw outs" in my opinion not "throw backs". Was hoping they'd finally break from the Glanville rebranding. The other thing I was hoping for was more silver accent in the uniform. Except for the face mask they appear to have removed all silver. Silver pants would look much better than the white I think.

If there is anything these boards have proven it doesn’t matter what the design of these were, the majority wouldn’t like them initially. So many want 90’s era, gray, red helmet, etc that there simply was no way they would make all of these needy posters satisfied. 

I actually like the design, are there things I don’t like...yes, but all in all pretty happy with the new look. Call it arena league or whatever other catch phrase put down you need, but happy with this look for the next 5 years.

Getting my order in for the new black next Tuesday!

Edited by Cheyakita
Just now, Cheyakita said:

If there is anything these boards have proven it doesn’t matter what the design of these were, the majority wouldn’t like them initially. So many want 90’s era, gray, red helmet, etc that there simply was no way they would make all of these needy posters satisfied. 

I actually like the design, are there things I don’t like...yes, but all in all pretty happy with the new look. Call it arena league or whatever other catch phrase put down you need, but happy with this look for the next 5 years.

Gettinv my order in for the new black next Tuesday!

Take the font size down the the pointy numbers and they would look better