NEW UNIFORMS OFFICiALLY RELEASED

HaRdH3ad

Yeah dey poop

Again, this is why you leak stuff early. Allows for plenty of revision. 

The fans are the ones who'll be buying them so why not listen to them? 

Also, it's not overly good to know our digital team are choke artists given they shoved this out today because of the leak yesterday. Although they're that bad they probably hoped to go under the radar by doing it early.

1 minute ago, Falcanuck said:

Y’all like to complain too much. Those all whites are gonna be hard af. The gradient is obviously horrible, but I don’t the team wears them more than once a season. 

The gradients look like they could be the color rush jerseys. We already have a throwback, i bet we will rarely ever see them more than once a season

1 minute ago, Sir Joe™ said:

Yeah dey poop

Again, this is why you leak stuff early. Allows for plenty of revision. 

The fans are the ones who'll be buying them so why not listen to them? 

Also, it's not overly good to know our digital team are choke artists given they shoved this out today because of the leak yesterday. Although they're that bad they probably hoped to go under the radar by doing it early.

Whoever leaked them did fans a service. The digital and marketing team seemed like they had no plan in place.

I think the new uniforms are solid. The white on white and the throwbacks look the best to me. I don't like the gradient uniform but its new and it may grow on me. Frankly I didn't like the last uniform change but it grew on me. I loved the uniforms they had before the change 17 years ago