NEW UNIFORMS OFFICiALLY RELEASED

HaRdH3ad

Ok. dont worry. Im here with my opinion!

After seeing them yesterday and then looking again today...... I actually really like them... They are sleek, more up to date, simple, and not cheesy looking like the current red ones.

I didn't initally like them yesterday, but in the light of a new day... I really like them

2 hours ago, BUBBASBEANS said:

Yeah, there was a concept of that I’d seen w JJ wearing red jersey red helmet current logo and the gray/silver pants.  Solid red socks and black cleats.  It was a really clean sharp look.  Different from any other teams.  Basically a 2020 version on Bartkowski era.  One thing I’d been thinking is that they might continue to squeeze the orange by adding red jerseys once the red helmets are approved.  It would certainly be reasonable to bring in the gray pants to wear w them and the black jerseys as well.  That would also be a huge marketing boom too bc I guarantee many would jump on those red jerseys even after they owned black or white.  Lotta $ to be made that way.  Also, w all those historic color options think of the game day promos they can run......honoring 98 nfc, honoring this team that team etc.  then of course the home team rolls it out in period colors (black/silver; red/silver etc).  Just more options more $ and you’re correct in saying they look great!

Yeah man, it is difficult to argue with that. I think that grey would have set us up better and that red stripe seems to look better on the grey than the white. It would have matched the facemask better too.

Edited by Da D!rty D!rty

3 hours ago, Jesus said:

Paul Lukas is great to keep you updated but he has a little too much of an old-school mentality. Seeing him obsess over removing Nike/New Era logos from official gear is pretty annoying if you follow him on Twitter.

Edited by FalconTough

2 hours ago, Clark said:

You would really want an all white pants/jersey combo with no color except the numbers?  Sounds so bland.

No, I’d prefer the use the striped throwback type socks and I assume the red stripe still on pants heck even better use throwback white pants.  That’d be prty close to ‘66 uni rap w red helmets once they’re available.  I’m very much a purist so the colored pants aren’t my thing.  I don’t hate the white jersey w black or even red pants but personally just like the original white away uni.  I see your point for sure abt it being somewhat boring though.  

35 minutes ago, Da D!rty D!rty said:

Yeah man, it is difficult to argue with that. I think that grey would have set us up better and that red stripe seems to look better on the grey than the white. It would have matched the facemask better too.

You’re dead on w that face mask idea and hopefully we keep same chrome face mask on red helmets too.  That’d be some hard to beat combos.  Easily best in league and just as much history as Green Bay, Dallas and Pitt.  

8 minutes ago, jamesmasen said:

I think these will look mean on the field. Gradient one is def my least favorite. 

The picture of Rico in the Gradient, dropping into coverage actually looks good to me. Would never buy one and don’t think they photograph well, but I think they’ll look decent on the field.

Edited by SLEVEN

I like the new helmet and seeing the action shots has me liking the uniforms more. We can't all like them, and we can't all hate them. It's a new era and you're going to have to live with it whether you like it or not. I find it hilarious how those who don't like the new look like to state their opinion as though it is fact and to disagree makes you stupid. I saw on MSN where a writer went through all 32 teams and awarded the Cowboys as having the best-looking uniform. In my list, I'd have the Cowboys up in the high 20s. It's all subjective, and at the end of the day, it's nothing to really be concerned with. I like the new Falcons unis myself. I also think the Raiders have the all-time best uniform because it stands the test of time. The rest of the league are just another uniform IMO.

The new Lid is Fire.

That helmet is dope. Like really good. The satin finish and the chrome faceguard. Beautiful.

And the Atl is not that bad. Gives it some character.

I actually really like the white/white. The black on white pants is fine, and I don't mind the all blacks. I want to love the gradients, but I don't know. I'll wait to see them on the field. Realistically we would wear them what, one time all year? (My bet is the London Game)

But in the group shot, I for some reason really love the white shirt red pants. I think its slick and unlike anything else anyone wears.

7 hours ago, Clark said:

You would really want an all white pants/jersey combo with no color except the numbers?  Sounds so bland.

Sorry guys....I don’t know how I screwed those up earlier.  What I meant was that I love the white jerseys white pants and new black jerseys w white pants combos perhaps adding throwback socks w the striped.   I’m obv not as keen on gradient and black pants.  I honestly really like the New Jersey’s and the white pants even better the more I review them. The thing they did most right imho was keeping them basic single colors w stripe and matching Atl.  Makes a very clean basic look.  Old unis were way too busy.