Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HaRdH3ad

NEW UNIFORMS OFFICiALLY RELEASED

4 minutes ago, thomass said:

The all black is just hideous.   The gray pants are so much more lit 

I was spreading it around Twitter. Someone else did it though. It's a simple fix. Looks 100 percent better. I want to see a silver outline added to the numbers as well the helmet match the helmet

49 minutes ago, spanish_falcon said:

I know it won't happen. But I am a bit concerned that Julio is not part of the jersey roll out with the Draft the next week. We have seen Matt, Grady, Rico, Debo even Ridley, so it is weird not having him in any picture.

Hoping we do not pull out a Bill O´Brian lol

Said the same thing at lunchtime.

9 hours ago, ThemDarnFalconsBoy! said:

I was hoping for a red helmet!  I think a red helmet would set most of these off.

I second this.  I was really hoping for the return of the red helmet. 

I don't care for the 2 toned jersey, but it could grow on me.  Other than those minor items I like them.  Not sure why so much hate?

51 minutes ago, spanish_falcon said:

I know it won't happen. But I am a bit concerned that Julio is not part of the jersey roll out with the Draft the next week. We have seen Matt, Grady, Rico, Debo even Ridley, so it is weird not having him in any picture.

Hoping we do not pull out a Bill O´Brian lol

Trading Julio would cripple our salary cap. Don’t worry at all. And Blank wouldn’t let it happen anyway 

Posted (edited)

And by the way,

anyone who thinks the Bucs Pewter on Pewter jersey looks better than any of ours is straight lying to themselves. That color and concept is horrendous.

Their other 2 look good but its mainly because they are classics.

If we unveiled our throwbacks as a home and away concept everyone would love them too. That took zero effort. Less is more true, but a straight up rehash is the same to me as turning in the same paper you wrote from another class and changing the date and header. You dont get credit for that. 

Edited by LightningDawg58

Just now, wartownfalcon said:

Not having Julio for the rollout is also a hint maybe these aren’t real

uniforms are legit and julio probably wasnt available 

Posted (edited)

I get the feeling these were done last minute on a Microsoft word document. I'm not even joking, but I already owned this exact home jersey as a kid. My dad got it for me at Ross. So these clearance rack jokes don't seem too far off base to me.

Edited by Fiercefalcon

2 hours ago, Schwarzwald said:

If only... but at least we could get a red helmet still!

Ugh, how didn't this make it into the design meetings, and if it did, why didn't anybody sign off on this?

This right here is a winner. It's literally 1966, 90s, and 2020 rolled into one nice package, which would be complete with a red helmet with a white stripe down the middle.

I really like these better than the 2002-2019 uniforms by far, got to see them on the field, in the dome with a rocking crowd beating the **** out of the Saints. Cause honestly just win get your *** back in the playoffs.