NEW UNIFORMS OFFICiALLY RELEASED

HaRdH3ad

3 minutes ago, Birdbrains9 said:

Gray pants make it look way better

They could just ditch the red pants on the aways (I liked them at first but it has a black stripe yet jersey has red one :ninja:

EVG8tdKU0AATQdc?format=jpg&name=large

...keep the sock options flexible and add a red helmet alternate too?

Good news is the gradient is literally just for “color rush” purposes.

Edited by Schwarzwald

1 minute ago, KRUNKuno said:

The gray pants is the ultimate answer.  I was just trying to work with what we have and do the black/white, white/black

but gray pants is perfect and it ties in the face mask

That what I was hoping for...Gray is so beautiful with that black jersey. The current black on black is too much black unless there's some red patterned/striped socks and red helmet coming. It would take away from the pajama look of the all blacks.

26 minutes ago, Shooter Says said:

Credit to HuntTheJones on Twitter for the embedded tweet. Some solid 10/10 changes here that make the jerseys near perfect. I really like the black on gray and white on gray. 

I like his approach overall. I don’t mind the ATL given the size of the numbers.

BUT Do the red jersey yes, as it has combos instead of the limited use gradient; which if they wanted could have inverted the colors and gone from black helmet/upper jersey to red lower jersey and red pants...(wasn’t my idea)...

Still, how often are we going to go to a red “alt” vs this new gradient...they are one time use per season considering we have a throwback and several combos with the black uniform. :ninja:

Edited by Schwarzwald

8 minutes ago, Schwarzwald said:

They could just ditch the red pants on the aways (I liked them at first but it has a black stripe yet jersey has red one :ninja:

EVG8tdKU0AATQdc?format=jpg&name=large

...keep the sock options flexible and add a red helmet alternate too?

Good news is the gradient is literally just for “color rush” purposes.

Ditch the reds and the stripe down the jersey, and I could live with it 

2 hours ago, maorifalcon said:

The combos look great, I'd just drop the Red Pants.

Yep. Gray pants as a merry-go-round pairing option is more flexible than the likely seldom used reds...which is claimed to be an option with the black jerseys...

I hope we get the red helmet approval.