NEW UNIFORMS OFFICiALLY RELEASED

HaRdH3ad

23 minutes ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

To me, the all white isn't a bad look at all, but yea, mixing 2 colors look pretty **** good. Unfortunately, i think the first year of rolling out these jerseys, I think we stick with the solid color combos

The all white isn’t bad, but the white jersey with the Black britches is NICE! 

4 hours ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

blknjtdzokvejc16brry.jpg

This is what they mean by the interchangeable jerseys. The ATL jerseys don't look too bad with different color pants. 

That's what it is...I figured it out!   The red looks like a practice jersey; that's why I hate it so much.

Thanks again, 2020...

18 minutes ago, OilFuturesTrader19 said:

EXACTLY!! Would have been easy to put a survey out to the Season Ticket Holders, but they didn't. They said they listened to the fans? I'm a fan...an STH.....and no one asked me.

Boohoo. Why should STH get input on the design but non STH cant? They checked around online and seen what people said. What EVERYONE said.

6 minutes ago, Iron-head falcon said:

But that’s your opinion I like them and so do a lot of others. I can’t wait to buy one

I'm talking about design elements and combining shapes, color, etc.....aesthetics. The design is bad from an aesthetic, proportional element. Not sure how to explain it. Kinda like there is pure symmetrical, balanced beauty in a woman. That everyone sees is beautiful.

But that doesn't mean other people don't find people who are not perfect looking as beautiful. 

Everyone has their taste.

Edited by OilFuturesTrader19

I do feel as if they should have made a change to the throwback and went with red jersey/helmet and silver pants just because we are currently lacking a true red jersey in our arsenal and the fact that the new black jersey with white pants would have assumed the roll of 'modern take on throwback'. Switch to a satin red helmet for the unis and I think it would look more diverse/complete.

Just now, OilFuturesTrader19 said:

I'm not saying others shouldn't at all. But ****, the people who are paying for the PSL's should.

Why? More money shouldn't mean more input. No team does that, why should the Falcons? Why not look online and see the people clamoring for all black and make all black like they did?

Just now, Ovie_Lover said:

Why? More money shouldn't mean more input. No team does that, why should the Falcons? Why not look online and see the people clamoring for all black and make all black like they did?

I never said MORE input. You know in companies, where shareholders get to vote. I think you can get the idea. Someone that is financially vested in this team more than the average fan should be asked as well as the regular fan. 

Just now, OilFuturesTrader19 said:

I never said MORE input. You know in companies, where shareholders get to vote. I think you can get the idea. Someone that is financially vested in this team more than the average fan should be asked as well as the regular fan. 

You're not a shareholder. 

2 minutes ago, OilFuturesTrader19 said:

You’re not a shareholder though, you are a consumer. They own part of the company, hence their right to vote.