NEW UNIFORMS OFFICiALLY RELEASED

4 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

And I never understood that. I thought the Vikings and Seahawks both absolutely killed it with their new unis a few years ago

Yeah, I liked both a lot as soon as I first saw them.

Twitter and social media is notorious for overreaction. Some just jump on dislike everything while some get too emotional off early reaction and tend to change their opinions a bit once they get accustom to them a bit.

No matter what, there will always be some people who will dislike them though.

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like them. I guess I'll be in the minority lol.

Ewww those are terrible , all this hype for that ?? I was hoping they came harder, my problem was actually having faith they could do something right for a change 

Man a lot of you just complain to complain.  I was fine with the last uni and I’m fine with these 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Snafu said:

They messed up the number font IMO. Dont like that some numbers are pointy and some arent,. Looks really weird w/ Jarret's number. Almost like 2 different fonts. 

no.PNG.be5e5d3b7af58b539d7b264d568bffe7.

Ridleys 18 is ugly too.

That's the worst part and the easiest thing to see that is awful. If they would fix the awful number font, I'd be more receptive. Definitely not buying any jersey like this. I'll stick to the throwback.

Just now, DonOfThemBirds said:

Yeah, I liked both a lot as soon as I first saw them.

Twitter and social media is notorious for overreaction. Some just jump on dislike everything while some get too emotional off early reaction and tend to change their opinions a bit once they get accustom to them a bit.

No matter what, there will always be some people who will dislike them though.

Yea...a good chunk of our fan base only wants the 90’s uniforms to come back. Nothing will satisfy them unless it’s those. 

52 minutes ago, ramonezy said:

Honestly, I think they're fire!!! Not over designed... But that's just me

If they’d have come out w the idea that gradient was a novelty concept not gamewear and also communicated that black jerseys on whites were standard home uni I think they’d quell a lot of discontent. Throw in a “red helmet forthcoming” and this place would do a 180.  As I predicted, mr blank let his MBAs tell him “what the fans want” and as usual......a ltl common sense would’ve gone a long way.  You don’t tell a fanbase of nearly 60 years “what their teams brand and look should be”.....you follow the fans guidance as closely as practical period!!  We live in a world where marketers blv they control what you want/buy instead of being responsive to customer demand to a great degree.  In addition, it shows how unknowledgeable our marketing team is re who’s truly buying tickets/jerzees and finally it serves to prove that a bunch of folks w no long term roots  in our state just don’t totally get “us” the fans.   Atlanta has one of the most passionate fan bases in NFL but this org has given the fans so few opportunities to show out over years that even they underestimate their own fans......sad honestly.  These unis aren’t total garbage but they ignored some very key desires in favor of coach/players I believe.  #1Red helmet; #2 priority of 66 uni (not just some black ****) and finally #3 the idea that their primary ticket buying public wants to look at or wear that gradient junk.  We can argue about font and certainly the lack of fan awareness w “ATL” all blown up but this is the problem and had they listened at all they’d have easily gotten this low hanging fruit. There were clearly other agendas at play here.  

3 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I have always been a fan of the two color(Jersey and Britches) look instead of one solid.

If they do it that way, these aren’t bad at all!

To me, the all white isn't a bad look at all, but yea, mixing 2 colors look pretty **** good. Unfortunately, i think the first year of rolling out these jerseys, I think we stick with the solid color combos

2 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Yea...a good chunk of our fan base only wants the 90’s uniforms to come back. Nothing will satisfy them unless it’s those. 

When they said they wanted to capture Atlanta and had years of input from the city, I think it’s what many expected 

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

What does that even mean....

From the day they were announced to come out in April, they said they had input from the fans and wanted to capture the essence of the city, many thought that was a nod to go back to the 90s prime throwback unis. 

Everything except the red-to-black fade is meh; the red fade is atrocious, the all whites are nice, and the throwback looks the best BECAUSE it doesn't have that huge ATL across the chest...compare the throwback to the second from the left and there's really no discussion...these are simply not good.  But whatever, just win in whatever you're wearing...

1 minute ago, 5stripes said:

From the day they were announced to come out in April, they said they had input from the fans and wanted to capture the essence of the city, many thought that was a nod to go back to the 90s prime throwback unis. 

There’s no clear definition of what that means. 90’s throwbacks is just what the old crowd wants. No matter what is said 

2 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

WHICH fans, because as a STH I don’t recall being asked a d@mn thing! 

EXACTLY!! Would have been easy to put a survey out to the Season Ticket Holders, but they didn't. They said they listened to the fans? I'm a fan...an STH.....and no one asked me.

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

There’s no clear definition of what that means. 90’s throwbacks is just what the old crowd wants. No matter what is said 

What the old crowd wants? It’s mainly what most fans want. To say we are taking fan input then release something totally left field from that after we got our hopes up, well there’s your outrage

4 hours ago, octoslash said:

Well, the Falcons managed to come up with the most loathsome idea, which is, and always has been, color-over-same-color. 

The white-on-white is the only one that (just barely) doesn't make me sick to look at, and the black-on-black is putrid.  I'm not even going to waste time critiquing that red dripping melting one. 

We've had several really good looking uniforms over the franchise's history; all they had to do was pick a couple of those, then tweak them a little with new logos or striping.  They obviously don't do much in the way of focus grouping, unless the group is composed of middle school students or something.  

After all this time...what they came up with...I can't figure out who their target market is with this, other than perhaps the visually impaired.  

Great quote.  The problem continues to be how they cannot seem to make the combination of red, black and white ever look congruent... ALL of the new unis with ANY red in them look so...BAD.  The black on black is simply not good