2 hours ago, chronob said:

It was so simple...

falcons throwback.jpg

This Exactly. This is what should have been.

These new unis are horrible.

Who thought an all white uniform in the deep south was a good thing? Seriously, with the kneeling and other cultural tones in the league, you think all white is the way to go? Clearly someone is out of touch.

I hope people are fired over this.

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like them. I guess I'll be in the minority lol.

Ewww those are terrible , all this hype for that ?? I was hoping they came harder, my problem was actually having faith they could do something right for a change 

Man a lot of you just complain to complain.  I was fine with the last uni and I’m fine with these 

Posted Images

Just now, caponine said:

Take a step back from the ledge , is it terrible because you like the jerseys ?? 

I think you’re a lot closer to the edge than I am. And me liking them has nothing to do with how terrible your joke was. You not liking them then posting that as if Debo doesn’t like them is what makes it terrible. Any other questions before I go do some garage work? 

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I think you’re a lot closer to the edge than I am. And me liking them has nothing to do with how terrible your joke was. You not liking them then posting that as if Debo doesn’t like them is what makes it terrible. Any other questions before I go do some garage work? 

Nahhhhhh go do some garage work champ B)

5 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Those additions wouldn’t be bad but I would be ok with no side stripe on the jerseys, half the size ATL and one font sized smaller numbers. 

Oh and don’t wear the same color pants as shirt.

Got it in one for me. 

They're not far off. Wish they'd go black/white for home (with a red helmet forthcoming?), And then mix and match white/black, white/red for road.

Life would be quite dull, if everyone agreed.

5 minutes ago, runshoot said:

This Exactly. This is what should have been.

These new unis are horrible.

Who thought an all white uniform in the deep south was a good thing? Seriously, with the kneeling and other cultural tones in the league, you think all white is the way to go? Clearly someone is out of touch.

I hope people are fired over this.

Dont worry, we got all black too

overall I think its definitely better than the unis we've had, numbers will probably grow on people, that being said...

having no affiliation to the city, the giant ATL looks stupid and I bet it won't get the city's **** hard enough to go to games on time anyway. Just seems nearsighted when everyone else is trying to make a global brand for you to make a local thing so prominent. I get you are trying to 'market' ATL, but it just won't be a thing outside the city.

The black on black is probably my least favorite of the 4 and that is the main uniform, will see how that goes. I dont mind the gradient jersey that much. White jersey and the combo's look really good.

Helmet looks great, but if you're going to have a gray facemask, why the **** do you not have gray at all in the uniforms?

Going to keep rocking my throwback Julio jersey for the time being, seems its even more in style now :tiphat:

12 minutes ago, Ghosts of Glanville said:

My reaction?   Meh.  

They’re not great, but not bad, and the return to black jerseys is what I was hoping for.   My only complaints are the all-black/all-white, which looks cheap, and the tacky number font that reminds me of something the Buccaneers would do.  
The helmets are sharp and the two-color alternates look good.  
Overall it’s an ok, average design-by-committee product, like the team.  So I guess it fits

Pretty much how I feel. They are ok, don't love em, don't hate him.  I also think the younger folks will love them, so that is a good thing.

2 minutes ago, prolikewhoa said:

These actually are looking better and better for me. Watch the videos on the home page. The all black and all white are the primary uniforms. Gradient is the color rush.

Full Closet Hero Composite of all different combinations of jersey tops and bottoms

Everything with a white jersey is looking Godly. The all black is looking real dirty, and I like my dirty birds dirty