Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HaRdH3ad

NEW UNIFORMS OFFICiALLY RELEASED

3 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

You obviously haven’t been around long enough. Posters like them think they’re better than everyone else. So they can **** themselves for all I care. Will probably try to get me banned ... again 

Dude this is the first time I can remember replying to you. If you got banned before that's on you slugger. 

Posted (edited)

I'm slowly starting to come around to these. If they could just tweak the number font and also resize the ATL these would not be bad. The throwback on the far right is fire as always. The 2 on the far left I think they were going for a more modern take on the retro design - just the number font and ATL as I mentioned are throwing them off. The red gradient and white/red combo should never see the field. 

I'm sure that they've locked these jerseys in unfortunately, but with just a couple minor tweaks they would be amazing. 

falcons.jpg

Edited by Shooter Says

9 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

This is bull.  When the owner and president come out and say they listened to the fans and held focus groups and this is what they come up with it just shows how out of touch this FO is with everything.  

Calvin Ridley is literally wearing the winning formula, and they know it otherwise they wouldn’t have added it in.

I just said a lot of fans wouldn't be happy unless we made the throwback the main jersey and the rebuttal is "No way, check out Calvin wearing a throwback"? 

People are free to hate it, that's fine. But it was going to get this kind of hate from diehards regardless. Jersey's are just insanely subjective. I love the throwback too but part of my bias (and others') is absolutely nostalgia. Any real change was going to cause backlash. 

Just look at how people reacted to all of the concept jerseys people posted. Half the people would talk about how much they loved them and half would post puking emojis. 

3 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

You obviously haven’t been around long enough. Posters like them think they’re better than everyone else. So they can **** themselves for all I care. Will probably try to get me banned ... again 

Nah, I’ve seen it over many years, I just choose not to participate in the BS, too many things in my regular life to worry about than online posters. If you are going for the ban though make it worth it I say!! Hah

Just now, PokerSteve said:

"Bad people" was a poor choice of phrase, should have said "objects of ridicule."

Yeah twisting words isn’t the best practice. Like I said opinions are opinions. Just as mine is that they are nice. A full on rant like that is just foolish therefore I called it bull ish. Didn’t say anything about the poster himself

The uniforms are ok.. Uniforms don't win games. It's a different look.. I'd rather went with a old traditional look, but Im ok with it. All I care about is, who is wearing them.

For the unhappy ones...Did you really expect a team, who built a butthole stadium, to do anything that looked great? A stadium that Blank wanted outside of the city and with real grass... After over a billion dollars we still got a Dome with artificial grass, in the middle of a toilet and a butthole in the ceiling. The uniforms look just like i expected them too.. They look as good as anything that was posted on here as "possible good looking uniforms".  So let's move along. 

I actually think this as our home uniform would be far better than anything we have currently. I would prefer small numbers and a smaller font on the ATL but think this combo looks pretty sweet.

I don't like the colour rush options and I guess the gradient version will have to grow on me.

Screenshot_20200408_155119.jpg

Just now, Ovie_Lover said:

Dude this is the first time I can remember replying to you. If you got banned before that's on you slugger. 

my problem with you is you think you're bettter than everyone else here because others have opinions and people suck up to you for whatever reason... idgaf you're officially on mute, slugger 

1 minute ago, Snafu said:

They messed up the number font IMO. Dont like that some numbers are pointy and some arent,. Looks really weird w/ Jarret's number. Almost like 2 different fonts. 

no.PNG.be5e5d3b7af58b539d7b264d568bffe7.

Ridleys 18 is ugly too.

Unless I missed other photos, the jersey Ridley is wearing looks like the same exact throwback jersey we’ve worn recently. I think it’s fine. I agree with the Grady number tho, looks like we’re copying the Bucs jerseys to me tbh. 

Just now, D.B.N. said:

my problem with you is you think you're bettter than everyone else here because others have opinions and people suck up to you for whatever reason... idgaf you're officially on mute, slugger 

I've been banned like you man. Never said I'm better than anyone and I definitely dont have anyone that sucks up to me. Drink some milk and relaxxxx.

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

blknjtdzokvejc16brry.jpg

This is what they mean by the interchangeable jerseys. The ATL jerseys don't look too bad with different color pants. 

The second from the left looks like a modern interpretation of the throwback on the far right. I can see that being our home primary.  I love the storm trooper look and the black on black.   

I wish they would have just done a solid red instead of the gradient. The gradient is the only one I dislike.  Actually I’m not fond of the red pants either.  If I look at the pic and ignore those two I think the set up looks great together. 

Edited by Colbeee

Very let down by theses designs. They seem very uninspired and seem way too manufactured for their own good. The font on the front of the jersey is not visually appealing at all. The “Falcon” font type works for the names but not the ATL on the front. It’s way too busy looking.

Colors are ok, but very generic. I like the gradient jersey the best, for the simple fact that they tried to do something new and it’s different. They could have done the gradient better. This feels rushed. I’m also curious as to why they didn’t do a black to red variant. That may have gone over a bit better. 

Overall it is more of a refresh than an actual change. We modernized outdated jersey in lieu of a soulless iteration. The jerseys lack identity or any sort of poise. This seems like a way to look “edgy” rather than identifying yourself as a team and what you stand for. 

Just now, Atlantafan21 said:

Unless I missed other photos, the jersey Ridley is wearing looks like the same exact throwback jersey we’ve worn recently. I think it’s fine. I agree with the Grady number tho, looks like we’re copying the Bucs jerseys to me tbh. 

https://www.atlantafalcons.com/photos/new-drip-atlanta-falcons-unveil-new-uniforms

More photos here. Has ridley in the new uniforms. Particularly photo number 78.

2 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Lmao same. There are 2 people on this site with that name, one without the .  I hope he doesn’t seriously think I’ve tried to get him or anyone else banned for that matter lmao. Why some people think they’re that important is forever baffling. Dude took a personal shot at me then danced around it. Like I said, it’s funny. Yet we see who’s acting like a 6 year old

Posted (edited)

The real question is ... THAT ALL OF YOU ARE MISSING ... is can this thread beat the 118 pages of the original thread?

Gotta know what's really important. :D

Edited by Zzzzz

3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Yeah twisting words isn’t the best practice. Like I said opinions are opinions. Just as mine is that they are nice. A full on rant like that is just foolish therefore I called it bull ish. Didn’t say anything about the poster himself

That's true.