NEW UNIFORMS OFFICiALLY RELEASED

HaRdH3ad

5 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Your entire post about them being ugly is bull ish. Along with everyone else who said it. Opinions are opinions but these are not ugly at all. You don’t have a clue what what everyone wanted. You only know what 30-40 people here expected based on hints that weren’t hints

But opinions can be drastically different. That doesn't make the opinion which happens to be opposite of yours bull ish, bro. I don't care for these and a lot of other people don't, and not just on TATF. I'm really glad you and a lot of other people like these, but that doesn't make any of us who don't bad people.

46 minutes ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

blknjtdzokvejc16brry.jpg

This is what they mean by the interchangeable jerseys. The ATL jerseys don't look too bad with different color pants. 

This definitely makes them look better. Gradient and all black ones are surprisingly my least favorite. I like the three on the left and two on the right. Some people have mentioned not liking the all white, I'm really into it for some reason.

Just now, D.B.N. said:

For being called a coward lmao continue to suck up to these tools on this board 

If you think I suck up to anyone on these boards then you clearly don’t know a thing about me. Just find it amusing you could be baited into getting angry by anyone on these boards...don’t let me get in the way of your tirade.

Just now, Cheyakita said:

So you basically wanted a replica of an old uniform, many people didn’t. Not everyone wants to live in the past, although i like that uniform as well. You are pretty much  tunnel vision on one look which is fine but I also dig unique looks and I feel this is probably the only solution to try to appease everyone. I was dead set for a red helmet but it won’t make me hate the uniforms since they stuck with the black.

If you’ve been in the new uniform thread then you know I haven’t been tunnel vision.  Truth of the matter is that a wider population of fans would’ve been easily on board if they would’ve done an updated look of the throwbacks.  Nobody is saying it has to be exactly the same, but pull from that look and make it original.

We were literally told that they listened to the fans.  I would like to know which fans were in the focus groups?  Was it you?  Which fan said they wanted a PowerPoint presentation gradient effect jersey?

They fed us a lie.

Just now, PokerSteve said:

But opinions can be drastically different. That doesn't make the opinion which happens to be opposite of yours bull ish, bro. I don't care for these and a lot of other people don't, and not just on TATF. I'm really glad you and a lot of other people like these, but that doesn't make any of us who don't bad people.

If you show me one spot where I said someone was a bad person I will happily entertain this further. 

Just now, Cheyakita said:

If you think I suck up to anyone on these boards then you clearly don’t know a thing about me. Just find it amusing you could be baited into getting angry by anyone on these boards...don’t let me get in the way of your tirade.

You obviously haven’t been around long enough. Posters like them think they’re better than everyone else. So they can **** themselves for all I care. Will probably try to get me banned ... again 

4 minutes ago, KHAOS said:

This is why we cant have nice things. People were going to bash them regardless. I love them. Players love them. 

People were not going to bash them if they did the obvious.  Why even add a throwback uniform?  Oh I know, because the fan base loves them.

This just shows they were gonna do whatever they wanted to do to begin with.

Just now, KRUNKuno said:

If you’ve been in the new uniform thread then you know I haven’t been tunnel vision.  Truth of the matter is that a wider population of fans would’ve been easily on board if they would’ve done an updated look of the throwbacks.  Nobody is saying it has to be exactly the same, but pull from that look and make it original.

We were literally told that they listened to the fans.  I would like to know which fans were in the focus groups?  Was it you?  Which fan said they wanted a PowerPoint presentation gradient effect jersey?

They fed us a lie.

Did they? Did they tell us the design? People wanted the black on black and got it. Others like me, maybe you and many others wanted red helmets. There was so many various opinions in the other thread you can not honestly say everyone wanted the same look. It literally was a **** show of different combos so how in the world would listening to fans lead you to believe they messed up?

Im not attacking you just FYI, just saying it you read back through those 110+ pages there is no way that you could say there is one specific design would’ve made everyone happy. IMO