Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HaRdH3ad

NEW UNIFORMS OFFICiALLY RELEASED

The black and white are nice, but the gradient is ROUGH. Ryan or Julio have to put their foot down and ask for simply an all red uniform and to minimize the ATL on the front. Shouldn't be too hard to do.

2 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

Not a fan of the huge ATL, the font for the numbers and that gradient is just plain horrible. Wow, we could have done so much better but now we’re stuck with this crap. Hopefully they grow on me but these are terrible 

The only thing I like is the new head gear.

I can live with Calvin Ridleys look but the others suck major @ss!!!

I was optimistic during the entire lead-up to this release, and really thought they would nail it.  These are TERRIBLE.  I'm pretty sure these hit the mark for no one, no matter what you were hoping for.  I'm not sure how they could have done worse.  These are devoid of any good sense of design aesthetic or style.  Seriously, seriously disappointed. :bang:

Just now, AndrewsFrancisBart said:

I was optimistic during the entire lead-up to this release, and really thought they would nail it.  These are TERRIBLE.  I'm pretty sure these hit the mark for no one, no matter what you were hoping for.  I'm not sure how they could have done worse.  These are devoid of any good sense of design aesthetic or style.  Seriously, seriously disappointed. :bang:

Seriously this is suppose to be a fresh start and a new beginning and we proceed to fvk up even at the beginning.