How much do you trust TD

Didn't we have this thread a month ago? Either way, the answer is...marginally more than a month ago after an off-season that actually felt directed and intentional instead of frantic. There's a lot I don't like about TD, but I think this draft is lining up well for us after addressing most of our glaring holes.

Don't care what anyone wants to say but TD has done an amazing job as GM and his job shouldn't be tied to DQ's. Honestly, he's already done enough this off season to prove he's a **** good GM and remember the grass isn't always greener on the other side. 

37 minutes ago, ramonezy said:

Don't care what anyone wants to say but TD has done an amazing job as GM and his job shouldn't be tied to DQ's. Honestly, he's already done enough this off season to prove he's a **** good GM and remember the grass isn't always greener on the other side. 

He’s done an amazing job finding pass rushers for sure:rant:

no hang on that’s Mike Smith and DQs fault my bad

8 hours ago, ike barn87987 said:

I think you gotta trust your scouts and the tape. The scouts go to the schools and get a lot of info on them and since there are no visits that info is really helpful now. So that along with the tape and TD should be fine. At least I hope so.

I turst him quite a bit. Is he perfect? No, but he is one of the best in the league. I know fans tend to hate on him, but he would have a job quickly if he were fired. A lot of people hated on him in the Mike Smith, Nolan era, but he got what the coaches asked for. Injuries hurt and other things, but for the most part he makes good picks and adds good FA's where needed. He made some good teams and we could have easily had a couple rings if not for injuries and coaching errors. Thats not on TD by himself. 

4 hours ago, Monolith2001 said:

I find it hard to imagine any team GM will make any different decisions just because they aren't in a room with a bunch of people.  Boards are planned throughout the offseason and I can't imagine any GM looking around their home office on draft night and just deciding to wing it.

A few GMs said the biggest hurdle will be trades, the rest won’t be that big of an issue because of exactly what you said.  Can plan all you want, some player will slip that no one saw falling, have to talk with your guys if you want to make the move, then call other teams, they have to communicate with their team, then if there is a counter offer, etc. 

17 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

He’s done an amazing job finding pass rushers for sure:rant:

no hang on that’s Mike Smith and DQs fault my bad

Really? I guess you dont remember MS and MN what they liked and wanted? Since DQ took over as head coach TD has added rushers, some just havent developed as they should have. Is development on TD as well?

13 minutes ago, Roanoke Falcon said:

Skill position players? I trust TD a great deal. Not completely--- but he does have a good eye for skill position talent.

Either offensive or defensive line? I would trust Stevie Wonder with a dartboard more than TD.

That's the thing that gets my goat. He built an incredible oline with the Patriots... thought that would be a strong suit. Boy was I wrong