April 2020 UGA Recruiting Thread

23 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Not UGA related per se but I figured you guys would love this and hate this at the same time since it involves Tenn. UGA and Tenn are negative recruiting the heck out of UF right now. Brashard Smith decommited Friday. Some UF fans Trevonte Rucker and Tyreak Sapp won’t end up there. And 2020 4 star OL Issiah Walker is transferring. He spent only 2 months on campus and already wants to leave lol

I think UF negative recruits itself.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tell all the players I talk to take all 5 visits. You will never get an opportunity like this again more than likely 

Posted Images

On 5/4/2020 at 6:56 PM, youngbloodz said:

Not UGA related per se but I figured you guys would love this and hate this at the same time since it involves Tenn. UGA and Tenn are negative recruiting the heck out of UF right now. Brashard Smith decommited Friday. Some UF fans Trevonte Rucker and Tyreak Sapp won’t end up there. And 2020 4 star OL Issiah Walker is transferring. He spent only 2 months on campus and already wants to leave lol

Shoot I just drove through there one time and it was enough for me to say bump this place! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...