April 2020 UGA Recruiting Thread

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tell all the players I talk to take all 5 visits. You will never get an opportunity like this again more than likely 

Posted Images

16 hours ago, SacFalcFan said:

nope.. he isn't going to sign with anyone.. he is just going to show up on campus (or online).. the ncaa changing not needing entrance exams may actually help him out. 

Hope he stays out West and doesn’t show up in Turdtown

32 minutes ago, 007dawg said:

Wiltfong with the cb pick for OL Noah Josey to UGA.  First time I have heard him even mentioned.   Wonder if it means we aren’t getting one of the instate OL’s?

https://247sports.com/Player/Noah-Josey-46080329/

Seems like he's an inside guy and with us losing Schaffer and Cleveland then Salyer and Hill being draft eligible I'd imagine we take some inside guys.

1 hour ago, RxDawg said:

Seems like he's an inside guy and with us losing Schaffer and Cleveland then Salyer and Hill being draft eligible I'd imagine we take some inside guys.

Yes.  Maybe more inside guys than I thought.  Was thinking Fairchild and Ferguson would be the interior OL and Mims and Morris at OT

3 hours ago, 007dawg said:

Wiltfong with the cb pick for OL Noah Josey to UGA.  First time I have heard him even mentioned.   Wonder if it means we aren’t getting one of the instate OL’s?

He will be a huge riser over the next year.  Expect him in the top 100.

When Bama, UGA and Arkansas with Pittman offer, an OL, he got skills

Lotta good ol coming out of of Brentwood tn over the past decade. Yeah with that offer sheet he’s gotta be legit. If we get football, I gotta say I’m excited to see how we use cook. Seems he’d be an a. Kamara type in this scheme; we definitely have the clock killing bruisers on the ol and in the backfield...he just might remind people how good he is working the edges 1v1 vs edge players. I see a lot of Arian smith slants with cook flaring to his vacated side. Good luck covering that. Outside of bama, I don’t see anyone on our schedule who could realistically play anything but zone vs this unit. Florida might try it but I think unless they get home a lot on their pressure they’ll get out of it quickly.

14 hours ago, 007dawg said:

I think we will be taking minimum 5 ol and we might take the right extra one if they want to commit.. we are going to lose a lot of olinemen potentially after this year. 

11 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

He will be a huge riser over the next year.  Expect him in the top 100.

When Bama, UGA and Arkansas with Pittman offer, an OL, he got skills

Yeah he will be a top 100 guy in the end.. bama and osu want him bad. 

1 hour ago, Bdawg58 said:

I think we take 4-5 OL at most depending on who wants in.. If had to say right now it would be Furguson, Joesy, Morris and Fairchild. Mims is a Bama lean at this moment but if he want in, you let him in this class. 

I think Mims is just trolling Bama. 

2 hours ago, Bdawg58 said:

That’s my hope but he grew up a Bama fan so I think there’s genuine interest there from Mims 

I agree, I'm sure Bama is telling him that he can come there and take over for Leatherwood at LT.  Hopefully we can convince him to be a Dawg,

2 hours ago, 95Dawg said:
VIP  ByRUSTY MANSELL 11 hours ago Put in a Crystal Ball on Wednesday morning for 2021 Athens Academy WR Deion Colzie for Georgia.

i don’t have a membership so I couldn’t read the article. It just showed the first line or so

I would expect a verbal from Colzie soon (within the next month if not much earlier)