April 2020 UGA Recruiting Thread

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tell all the players I talk to take all 5 visits. You will never get an opportunity like this again more than likely 

Posted Images

Rumblings of a Foreman decommitment.  Guess they don’t want him asking any of his officials

Foreman tweeted out this on Saturday: “everybody want to become a 5 star .. until you become one .. then you gotta be the heartbreak kid when it’s all said and done .”

That led to speculation that Foreman is wavering in his commitment to Clemson, and he told TigerNet Sunday that the only issue he has with Clemson or the coaches comes down to official visits.

“I feel like I’ve earned them,” Foreman said.

13 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Rumblings of a Foreman decommitment.  Guess they don’t want him asking any of his officials

Foreman tweeted out this on Saturday: “everybody want to become a 5 star .. until you become one .. then you gotta be the heartbreak kid when it’s all said and done .”

That led to speculation that Foreman is wavering in his commitment to Clemson, and he told TigerNet Sunday that the only issue he has with Clemson or the coaches comes down to official visits.

“I feel like I’ve earned them,” Foreman said.

I love this!   Hopefully, he will tell Fake Dabo to shove it!

Edited by 007dawg
2 hours ago, AutumnEffect said:

https://twitter.com/gmraynor/status/1252640001084592130?s=20

Screen Shot 2020-04-21 at 3.13.57 PM.png

This is the first decommitment for Clemson since the 2017 cycle.

This needed to happen so now other Clemson commits know it’s OK - Dabo has pressured these kids and then it has just become accepted as normal - now with a high profile commit leaving, others will start questioning the requirement of no other visits. 

#herdmentality