Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get this kid and move Allen to the slot.    

I’ve been saying for years. It’s just time to cut crap

Not a huge fan of Kazee but this guy saying he's a strong safety is off his rocker. Dude is just a backup with good hands. Serviceable in Cover 2. Was terrible at nickel. Glad the guy's at least

28 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Not a huge fan of Kazee but this guy saying he's a strong safety is off his rocker. Dude is just a backup with good hands. Serviceable in Cover 2. Was terrible at nickel.

Glad the guy's at least getting at our safety issues though.

He likes to hit. He loves contact, and loves to run in and make that hit

It's the same reason so many wanted us to play Dunta Robinson at SS

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Not a huge fan of Kazee but this guy saying he's a strong safety is off his rocker. Dude is just a backup with good hands. Serviceable in Cover 2. Was terrible at nickel.

Glad the guy's at least getting at our safety issues though.

Although he said he prefer to play corner he struggled at NCB last season.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, ATLFalcons11 said:

Idk about this one. I only remember maybe 2 hits that came with penalties. Neal and Rico were having issues with flags from what I recall. Could be wrong tho.

You’re right on Rico, who actually had a rough year overall. And Neal was awful before he got re-injured.
 

When I bring up kazee, I’m speaking as to His penalties for late hits. There were a couple (although I may be confusing them in preseason rather than regular season?). He just needs to understand league Wont allow those type hits anymore.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Vandy said:

You’re right on Rico, who actually had a rough year overall. And Neal was awful before he got re-injured.
 

When I bring up kazee, I’m speaking to His penalties for late hits. There were a couple (although I may be confusing them in preseason rather than regular season?). He just needs to understand league Wont allow those type hits anymore.

Yea I'm talking late hits too. I'll have to go back and watch but I didn't remember Kazee having a lot in the regular season. Preseason I don't remember as much.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The flags in general got cleaned up after a bad start to the season. Before the defense started to turn it around we had improved to less penalties but bleeding yards and big plays. 
 

I like Kazee better at free than nickel, but if he cant do either well then we may need keep it moving. Allen and Neal with Kazee as a backup only.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, MSalmon said:

You could apply much of the same criticisms to Rico as well. His range is garbage. Better instincts? I’m not so sure about rico being great in that area

we need a Delpit, McKinney or Winfield or even Ashyton Davis ASAP

Allen is better at reading what's in front of him, while Kazee is better at playing what is happening right next to him.

Neither have the athleticism to react quick enough

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, hjerry said:

Allen is better at reading what's in front of him, while Kazee is better at playing what is happening right next to him.

Neither have the athleticism to react quick enough

I can go with that. Allen is definitely smarter of the two. He has future NFL coaching traits. 
Kazee is a funky one to evaluate, even in college. He makes plays but he does boneheaded stuff and he does like athleticism. He’s almost a sub package guy that is depth type player in my opinion. I don’t mean this in a bad way btw

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, lju713 said:

I'm hoping Dugger will slide into the 3rd. Heir apparent to Neal, then next season draft FS and CB.

I’d take him in second without blinking an eye. Get Delpit/McKinney or Winfield in first and a Duggar or Chinn in second or third and that whole defense looks  Sht ton better immediately 

Itll be interesting to see if Keke can return. He’s had back to back bad injuries and had trouble with his knees since his rookie year

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MSalmon said:

I’d take him in second without blinking an eye. Get Delpit/McKinney or Winfield in first and a Duggar or Chinn in second or third and that whole defense looks  Sht ton better immediately 

Itll be interesting to see if Keke can return. He’s had back to back bad injuries and had trouble with his knees since his rookie year

You think like me. Chinn could be our nickle backer next to Debo on 3rd down. KeKe could also play that role too. We are another pass rusher and playmaker in the secondary away from being a great D.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...