• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

4 hours ago, JDaveG said:

I haven’t yet understood this reasoning. Yes, the Court is 8 justices now, but those justices are split 5-3 in favor of conservatives. 

Roberts is wishy-washy right now, but I can’t see him voting to go with a 4-4 tie on the outcome of a presidential election. For that matter, I also can’t see Barrett just blindly voting with the president because he nominated her. Gorsuch and Kavanaugh sure haven’t. 

Those two have overwhelmingly sided with the conservative position, with a couple notable exceptions not being particularly impactful, mostly. While it may not be “blindly,” they are largely following the script.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Domestic terrorists 

The most annoying thing about the whole "Portland thing" is the way the media has covered it. You would hardly know that the Antifa people are mostly locals, while groups like Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer are bussing and flying people in from all over the country - for the sole purpose of starting fights and manipulating public perception of "the left".

The Spartan guy and his adult daughter that dresses up like a little girl are both from Vegas. They bring people in from as far away as Florida, with weapons. And the media has largely focused on the reaction they get from the Antifa people and the police. I haven't seen major exposure of the videos that exist where the leaders of these right wing groups are openly talking about how this is all a campaign to manipulate the media and coverage of the left. But they get that lying ****** Andy Ngo on every single time to spread blatant lies that fit the narrative.

3 hours ago, MoeBiden said:

Her stance on qualified immunity is encouraging.  Have you reviewed any of her rulings?  If so, would you consider her to be another police state advocate?

I haven't, and I know surprisingly little about her given she has been a proposed nominee for so long.  But yeah, the qualified immunity issue seems to put her more in the Scalia/Thomas mold than the Rehnquist/Alito mold.

3 minutes ago, Carter said:

The most annoying thing about the whole "Portland thing" is the way the media has covered it. You would hardly know that the Antifa people are mostly locals, while groups like Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer are bussing and flying people in from all over the country - for the sole purpose of starting fights and manipulating public perception of "the left".

The Spartan guy and his adult daughter that dresses up like a little girl are both from Vegas. They bring people in from as far away as Florida, with weapons. And the media has largely focused on the reaction they get from the Antifa people and the police. I haven't seen major exposure of the videos that exist where the leaders of these right wing groups are openly talking about how this is all a campaign to manipulate the media and coverage of the left. But they get that lying ****** Andy Ngo on every single time to spread blatant lies that fit the narrative.

Yep. No one is breathlessly demanding to know how they afford it either.

6 minutes ago, Carter said:

Yo who the **** told McDonald's they should jump in Wendy's lane with spicy nuggs? I am outraged and also a little curious. I like spicy nuggs lol

This reminds me, I tried the Popeye’s spicy chicken sandwich for the second time last week and holy **** was it better than the first. Don’t get me wrong, the first time was good, just not the experience everyone was making it out to be. Second time though was fire.

Just now, The Monarch said:

This reminds me, I tried the Popeye’s spicy chicken sandwich for the second time last week and holy **** was it better than the first. Don’t get me wrong, the first time was good, just not the experience everyone was making it out to be. Second time tough was fire.

Yeah, I have to admit, I decided I would give Popeyes spicy chicken sandwich another shot recently on my trip to Colorado. It was about 20 minutes after 4 when I got it... and it was seriously amazing. My local Popeyes is just trash.

7 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

This reminds me, I tried the Popeye’s spicy chicken sandwich for the second time last week and holy **** was it better than the first. Don’t get me wrong, the first time was good, just not the experience everyone was making it out to be. Second time though was fire.