The What young people need to do is put away their phones and start playing that stick in the hoop game from the 1920's again Thread

48 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

I was wondering about this exact thing earlier and how democrats could use it to their advantage, especially in the South East.  That would of course require the democrats knowing how to use anything to their advantage.  Thanks for posting this.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

23 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

One of my favorite meals on this planet is a huge piece of fried grouper. There was a fried seafood place in Albany we went to a lot in the 90’s that had fried grouper filets the size of Otis. Always a favorite at the beach too, though not every restaurant sells fried grouper. 

Fried crab claws >>>>>>>>

We had broiled grouper tonight. Towards the end I take it out the oven and add a sauce I make consisting of shaved parm, mayo, butter, lemon juice, fresh garlic, paprika and parsley flakes, and then put it back in until it's melted.

VJOWQyO.gif

First day of virtual schooling went off fairly smooth.

The emails are pretty funny though.

Things we learned:

1. There are times when your child isn't muted when answering questions and so on. The background noise can be heard by the entire class so we ask that everyone uses appropriate language during these times.

I'd love to hear the stories behind that one and what  classes full of 7 year olds heard.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The What young people need to do is put away their phones and start playing that stick in the hoop game from the 1920's again Thread