The What young people need to do is put away their phones and start playing that stick in the hoop game from the 1920's again Thread

We're basically only at where we're at because Trump got Fox News and the Boomer half of Facebook to spend the first few months denying the virus was even a threat. 

So like by default they got left in the anti mask camp later because libs jumped on the other side of the playing board and this is an election year everything else be danmed. You must have a hill to die on

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

Like it's supposedly my generation and Z that keep spreading the ****, there could have easily been an alternate timeline where Republicans are the "it's your patriotic duty to take this China virus seriously,  we are at war!" side and we're all just like lol die old man I wanna go to my antifa super orgy.

But Trump wanted to play the "nothing to see here" hand first so we're at where we're at.

10 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Encouraging this is going to lead to more bloodshed, not less 

I actually listened to her victory speech. It seemed like the usual Fox News Trumpism. I didn't hear any Q rhetoric or references. Not even a #savethechildren.

She did call Nancy Pelosi a b*tch though. 

33 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

I don't feel pressured. If anything logging in here only makes me more militant. 

But whenever I read a post along the lines 'I wish I had the luxury of not voting for Biden...' or 'I wish my conscience could allow me to not vote for Biden..' I feel like my eyes are gonna roll out of my ******* skull.

the-rock-nation-promo-eye-roll.gif

So, how am I supposed to feel about this crappy situation I’m in BO @Corn Pop?  From a money perspective, things are fine, for now.  I get to see more crap than I’ve seen.  I’ve admitted to being happy the veil has been pulled off republicans, but right now I have people losing the ability to vote by closing multiple voting precincts around.  I’m not going to try to make you feel bad, but to me, it just feels like having trump and losing the Supreme Court for another generation is worse.  Mind you I know if RBG is replaced by a weed loving justice, we still would get more conservative justices.

Ill just go back in my nihilistic hole, back to nothing matters

40 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

I don't feel pressured. If anything logging in here only makes me more militant. 

But whenever I read a post along the lines 'I wish I had the luxury of not voting for Biden...' or 'I wish my conscience could allow me to not vote for Biden..' I feel like my eyes are gonna roll out of my ******* skull.

the-rock-nation-promo-eye-roll.gif

I don't have an opinion on someone else's point of view. It's not fair. They have the reasons they feel the way they do, whether you think it's justified, lame, ridiculous, etc or not.

Just now, lostone said:

Don’t like things that remind me of a salad.  A taco reminds me of a salad in a shell

As someone who doesn't like salad either..fair enough.

That said I love a good taco bowl or nacho setup

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

If Katrina effected white boomers I'd bet Bush would have done a better job than Trump is doing with Covid :ninja: 

Can someone explain why Bad Orange Man is to blame for Covid?  He was called a xenophope for canceling all of the flights from China, while Pelosi was having a press conference in china town, telling the world everything was okay.  Just curious...  If any govenors, mayors, or individuals have responsibility in this?  Or is bad orange man the only scape goat?

7 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I actually listened to her victory speech. It seemed like the usual Fox News Trumpism. I didn't hear any Q rhetoric or references. Not even a #savethechildren.

She did call Nancy Pelosi a b*tch though. 

She doesn’t spout Q stuff 24/7, but she’s endorsed it repeatedly and also says this **** 

1 minute ago, AlabamaFalconFan said:

Can someone explain why Bad Orange Man is to blame for Covid?  He was called a xenophope for canceling all of the flights from China, while Pelosi was having a press conference in china town, telling the world everything was okay.  Just curious...  If any govenors, mayors, or individuals have responsibility in this?  Or is bad orange man the only scape goat?

Can you explain why the POTUS doesn't hold any responsibility when he came out and said it's just gonna disappear? The cases will be down to zero.

It was a failure across the board and so many governor's failed. Mayor's too.

But Trump said and I quote "He accepts no responsibility".

So it's not all his fault, but he stated he accepts no responsibility......can you tell me why it's not his fault at all and why he is able to accept no responsibility?

That's not even addressing the mask thing.

3 minutes ago, AlabamaFalconFan said:

They blame Trump for everything.  Personally, I think he's the best POTUS we've ever had.  And I agree with you about Pelosi, I don't know what she was doing in China.

On 6/4/2020 at 10:02 PM, AF89 said:

You might consider bookmarking this for the Inevitable "How is this Trumps fault?"

1 hour ago, AF89 said:

I think the thing I miss most about having real Trumpers on this board (and not whatever performative art WFW is doing) was them asking with a straight face "How is Trump racist? "

Dam so close

7 minutes ago, AlabamaFalconFan said:

I'm just curious.....do you disagree with him here?

2 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

Can you explain why the POTUS doesn't hold any responsibility when he came out and said it's just gonna disappear? The cases will be down to zero.

It was a failure across the board and so many governor's failed. Mayor's too.

But Trump said and I quote "He accepts no responsibility".

So it's not all his fault, but he stated he accepts no responsibility......can you tell me why it's not his fault at all and why he is able to accept no responsibility?

That's not even addressing the mask thing.

Potus is the executive branch...   What responsibility does he have for mask policy at a local level? 

Just now, AlabamaFalconFan said:

Potus is the executive branch...   What responsibility does he have for mask policy at a local level? 

You skipped across every other thing I said.

Does he hold any responsibility? Let's address that first. He said he doesn't.

1 minute ago, AlabamaFalconFan said:

I'm serious.  They will blame Trump for anything.  One of these guys blamed Trump for his genital warts.  I'm not kidding.  Apparently POTUS is responsible for hookers that work at Trump tower. 

I think what really drives them crazy is that Trump has worked his whole life to great success.  First he became a billionaire.  Then he became POTUS.  Most of the folks here don't even have jobs.  They're losers.  Believe me.  Losers.

5 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

You skipped across every other thing I said.

Does he hold any responsibility? Let's address that first. He said he doesn't.

Why are you bothering?  RollTide1776 will be in here next week to ask how the surgence of Qanon is Trump's fault

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The What young people need to do is put away their phones and start playing that stick in the hoop game from the 1920's again Thread