The What young people need to do is put away their phones and start playing that stick in the hoop game from the 1920's again Thread

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

I used to dog-sit for a Rottweiler, and she was just so ******* sweet. But if you didn't know her, good lord was she intimidating. Just built like an absolute brick house, with a huge bark and growl. And it would be irresponsible for her owner to let her roam not on a leash or whatever - I think she actually killed a smaller dog once when she got out. But if you were part of her family, you couldn't ask for a more loyal, docile, loving dog.

My older brother had a rottweiler, she was a big ol sweetheart.  He got a kitten (named Harold, he ruled), and Harold would sit on the arm of the couch and wait for Marley to walk by, then smack her on the nose.  Marley loved it and played with him.

1 minute ago, JDaveG said:

I don't even know who we're talking about 😶

snak

The Dude got here in the mail today, but the tiny gay republican grandpa came to stay through tomorrow since the toddler's daycare is closed till Wednesday when they start the new school year.  Gonna try to sneak in and plug it and the ibanez mini AD tonight.

43 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Even though your nuts are numb, I'm celebrating this comment and you ol' man. 

I try to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me god . . .  right hand raised  . . . left hand on a bible. 

3 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

Thank god because believe me, you do not want to mess with that guy. He is whip-smart and big as an oak tree and legend has it he can scale a sheer mountainside one-handed without any ropes and also his depth perception is impeccable. 

And he killed a cheetah with his bare hands...wait, wrong guy me thinks. Steve, are you out there?

Just now, Big_Dog said:

I try to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me god . . .  right hand raised  . . . left hand on a bible. 

Well sir, if you don't know what the truth is half the time or your right hand from your left, do you think WFW can really help you?

Performative masculinity a new phrase I learnt today. Used in a sentence I think it would go like.

A bunch of boomers have fallen for Donald trumps performative masculinity and are willing to sacrifice everything they said they loved about this country for him. 

be gentle. Engrish is my second language. 

thank you

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The What young people need to do is put away their phones and start playing that stick in the hoop game from the 1920's again Thread