The What young people need to do is put away their phones and start playing that stick in the hoop game from the 1920's again Thread

• Replies 40.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

I honestly don't give a **** about the NRA case but this thread is pretty incredible:

That doesn't stop all the mushbrains in my Facebook feed to read the case as a direct assault on the second amendment instead of routine corruption in a lobbying group. 

12 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

I honestly don't give a **** about the NRA case but this thread is pretty incredible:

just lolin' that when jdaveg was bumping up his membership level purely out of spite and doing the whole "if you're drawing up battlelines don't be surprised who you see on the other side" thing his money was being used for lapierre's latest kitchen remodeling 

1 minute ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

That doesn't stop all the mushbrains in my Facebook feed to read the case as a direct assault on the second amendment instead of routine corruption in a lobbying group. 

Of course not. People so wrapped up in that particular culture war that it was always going to be seen as that - and almost certainly will be used as that by politicians running for office.

Staggeringly sad though that you can show someone directly the ways in which they are being grifted, and all that happens is they get mad at you for it. You see it even in relation to like basic pyramid schemes and **** like that - people have so much trouble getting out once they've bought in.

7 minutes ago, achilles return said:

just lolin' that when jdaveg was bumping up his membership level purely out of spite and doing the whole "if you're drawing up battlelines don't be surprised who you see on the other side" thing his money was being used for lapierre's latest kitchen remodeling 

Taking pleasure out of someone's misfortune beyond his control is low, very low brow stuff, how Schadenfreude of you. The organization has does it's good deeds (and if this corruption proves true) they can flush the board members and start fresh.  Then @JDaveG membership dues will be put to good use again. 

3 minutes ago, Carter said:

Well I didn’t wait until Monday to put my 2 weeks notice in. Did that **** this morning. But I still have to write a resignation letter and go through HR stuff.

This is really happening. 😬

Good luck, I'm proud/impressed of this this move. I did a similar thing 35 years ago and it worked out very well for me. I hope the same happens to you as well.

On 8/6/2020 at 10:34 AM, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Trump and Biden's main campaign goals are proving that they're less dementia-riddled than the other one.

I can't fathom how dejected the Biden folks are with their careers having to think up the car ad to prove his brain isn't perverted jelly.

Honestly this is what we deserve. 

32 minutes ago, achilles return said:

Just lolin' at you giving @JDaveG **** about guns, then you guy buy an AR15,  give an "inanimate object" speech on protecting your property, all while watching cars go around in a circle adorned with Confederate flags. 

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The What young people need to do is put away their phones and start playing that stick in the hoop game from the 1920's again Thread