• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

2 hours ago, marla_mulder said:

You should let the FBI know so they can end their investigation. 

On 10/28/2020 at 7:46 PM, marla_mulder said:

This link has nothing to do with the pic I saw. And no, i don't trust the same FBI who gave immunity to everyone around Hillary while falsifying evidence to spy on Trump. 

It would be alright with me if the FBI was dismantled at this point. 

amazing

i know we all know this, but i just want to reiterate it

no one gives a **** about hunter biden, and we don't give a **** because the right are a bunch of dishonest hacks. the president of the united states literally tries to use the leverage of withholding state aid to push another country into ginning up dirt on his political rival, gets caught, and then magically - the president's close personal associates, themselves under criminal investigations, come up with some "dirt" on his political rival's son that we absolutely must take seriously. this gets pushed without any recognition or concession of these prior facts. we're supposed to treat this like a good faith "investigation" after the far-right has spent the last four years screaming that unduly investigating the sitting president in his previous campaign for political reasons was literally high treason, regardless of whether or not that investigation bore out actual criminal activity by his campaign aides.

it is the grandest manifestation of ******** i've seen. it's literally taking what you accused the obama administration of doing and turning it up to eleven, and this lack of acknowledgement about any of that is why every single of one of you are absolute ******* liars and no one believes a single word you say. oh, the fbi are investigating? you've spent years saying the fbi are a massive deep state and can't be trusted. you've casually dismissed the end of fbi investigations in numerous figures when it suits your argument, and then immediately turned around and acted like the mere existence of an investigation is itself an admission of guilt.

we rightly call this a conspiracy because you are not actually constrained by facts or reality. the president's ******* secretary of commerce has been a walking conflict of interest to the like hunter biden could not even dream of being and the entirety of y'alls response is "oh, well he should be fired". what, no weeks long smear campaign? no hounding of fox news to cover this open corruption? lmao. 

it's so brazen. that's what gets me. the inhuman lack of shame. but yeah, bunch of ******* liars, the lot of you.  

1 hour ago, achilles return said:

no one gives a **** about hunter biden, and we don't give a **** because the right are a bunch of dishonest hacks. the president of the united states literally tries to use the leverage of withholding state aid to push another country into ginning up dirt on his political rival, gets caught, and then magically - the president's close personal associates, themselves under criminal investigations, come up with some "dirt" on his political rival's son that we absolutely must take seriously. this gets pushed without any recognition or concession of these prior facts. we're supposed to treat this like a good faith "investigation" after the far-right has spent the last four years screaming that unduly investigating the sitting president in his previous campaign for political reasons was literally high treason, regardless of whether or not that investigation bore out actual criminal activity by his campaign aides.

it is the grandest manifestation of ******** i've seen. it's literally taking what you accused the obama administration of doing and turning it up to eleven, and this lack of acknowledgement about any of that is why every single of one of you are absolute ******* liars and no one believes a single word you say. oh, the fbi are investigating? you've spent years saying the fbi are a massive deep state and can't be trusted. you've casually dismissed the end of fbi investigations in numerous figures when it suits your argument, and then immediately turned around and acted like the mere existence of an investigation is itself an admission of guilt.

we rightly call this a conspiracy because you are not actually constrained by facts or reality. the president's ******* secretary of commerce has been a walking conflict of interest to the like hunter biden could not even dream of being and the entirety of y'alls response is "oh, well he should be fired". what, no weeks long smear campaign? no hounding of fox news to cover this open corruption? lmao. 

it's so brazen. that's what gets me. the inhuman lack of shame. but yeah, bunch of ******* liars, the lot of you.  

Are you mocking me?

I mean, if that was authentic I’m sorry to insult you, but if it was satire you nailed me.  Repetitive ranting, cursing, audience of yourself. Total waste of time. 

Perfect.  

Now go **** post Biden and get back to being you, and let me wallow in my own psychotic hamster wheel of being me. 

10 minutes ago, duckettpleaze said:

Are you mocking me?

I mean, if that was authentic I’m sorry to insult you, but if it was satire you nailed me.  Repetitive ranting, cursing, audience of yourself. Total waste of time. 

Perfect.  

Now go **** post Biden and get back to being you, and let me wallow in my own psychotic hamster wheel of being me. 

if jdaveg was my posting father, you were my posting uncle (along with trout)

1 hour ago, achilles return said:

Got dam AR!  That first paragraph had me thinking you were the "old" Serge!😂

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Welcome to the #Resistance, AG Barr Thread