• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

This is very anecdotal but .....where I live tends to be a very red district...I have mentioned the neighbor who used to park in front of our house with the "killary" plate.

And plenty of yard signs in my neighborhood are for republican  politicans.

However there have been a noticable upticks in "Republicans for Biden" signs..... sometimes in the same yard as the other republican politicans.

I am not sure if AZ will go blue or not but I have a feeling it is going to be closer than republicans want it to be....I could see Biden squeaking by here.

Grifters grifting grifters.

So, the NDS is with Trump.  She has damaged him by breaching the NDS by giving voters "an impression." So she should pay $1 million in campaign ads.

I don't think there is an allegation of slander or that she said anything that was not true.  It is not that she left a FALSE impression.  Just "impression."  So now she has to remedy giving voters a accurate impression by paying for ads that, to negate THAT impression would presumably be a. . . false impression?  Right?

OF course, it is all illegal because She would be paying money that is due Trump to his campaign.

It makes my brain hurt.  

And these people are running the country.  And we voted for them.

14 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

7 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

It was obvious that Collins and Loeffler would split the Republican vote. You would think that the GOP would have offered something to Collins to get him to stand down. 

And I don't think for a second that Ossoff is winning anything. 

The Falcons with the lead just outside of Fg range with 4 mins left

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Welcome to the #Resistance, AG Barr Thread