• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, marla_mulder said:

What was Obama's role in Spygate? Or Biden? 

Well we will have a chance to get to the bottom of it unless the dems win then no witnesses will be called.  

more than likely even if it is wrong morally, Obama will probably stay within the law with whatever was done.  Not saying I advocate it.  Just saying exactly how people get away with this type of crap.  He have members of Congress openly insider trading and nothing is happening to them.  We are the poors and we are fighting to make sure the rich stay comfortable 

3 hours ago, marla_mulder said:

No, I'm just tired of people throwing every lunatic out there in with Trump supporters. I have no problem denouncing crazy folks. These people also hate the cops. They shouldn't be associated with the right or Trump supporters. They always get called Trump supporters even when there's plenty of evidence to the contrary and it's irritating. Trump didn't radicalize these people.

lol, these people were explicitly right-wing terrorists. 

Just now, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Cool, Qanon-lite. Save the children! 

You're deflecting. Do you need to see the Susan Rice email? I mean, I listed facts and your answer is to throw out some Q anon crap?

The FISA court has issued scathing and unprecedented rebukes to the FBI for lying to them on those warrants. Hillary Clinton paid a literal foreign spy to write a dossier tying Trump to Russia. The British spy then used a guy that our own DOJ had investigated as being a Russian spy as his primary source for Trump info. They hid all of this, including who funded it.

Brennan briefed Obama about the Russians knowing that Hillary planned to try and distract from her email investigation by accusing Trump of being in bed with Russia. (They don't brief the President on what they think is "bad intelligence")

Flynn was targeted and railroaded. 

20 cell phones from Muller's team were "accidentally wiped" by inputting the wrong password in 10 times. Oh, and this was right after Weissmann and others joked about wiping the phones to colleagues. 

All of this is verifiable fact. If you don't care...fine. But don't insult me by pretending this is all some weird conspiracy I dreamed up. 

It's not unreasonable to want to know how much Obama and Biden knew about all of this.

2 minutes ago, lostone said:

Well we will have a chance to get to the bottom of it unless the dems win then no witnesses will be called.  

more than likely even if it is wrong morally, Obama will probably stay within the law with whatever was done.  Not saying I advocate it.  Just saying exactly how people get away with this type of crap.  He have members of Congress openly insider trading and nothing is happening to them.  We are the poors and we are fighting to make sure the rich stay comfortable 

Thanks for the response and I largely agree. I don't think Obama's getting into any trouble, legally. I just want to know the truth, and it grinds my gears that I've spent a lot of time reading documents and learning a lot of details for some ppl to act like I just made it up or that these aren't reasonable questions.

I think we need a lot more transparency in government. We let them hide too much for "national security" reasons. 

Just now, Mr. Hoopah! said:

@Corn Pop can we get that post about how Russiagate was dumb for both sides?

Are you saying there aren't legitimate questions to be asked, considering the FISA court was lied to and they want to continue the program? 

I know you're trying to both sides this, but at this point, I don't see how anyone could deny there are legitimate concerns about what happened. 

I mean, some of yall were ready to send Trump to jail but now we're just supposed to act like none of it happened and be cool with it?

You convinced half the country that the President is a literal foreign asset with the help of the former CIA director, former DNI, former FBI, and others, but aw, shucks, no big deal.

2 minutes ago, marla_mulder said:

Are you saying there aren't legitimate questions to be asked, considering the FISA court was lied to and they want to continue the program? 

I know you're trying to both sides this, but at this point, I don't see how anyone could deny there are legitimate concerns about what happened. 

I’d prefer Obama to be tried as a war criminal for droning weddings and elementary schools in Yemen. 

14 minutes ago, marla_mulder said:

Thanks for the response and I largely agree. I don't think Obama's getting into any trouble, legally. I just want to know the truth, and it grinds my gears that I've spent a lot of time reading documents and learning a lot of details for some ppl to act like I just made it up or that these aren't reasonable questions.

I think we need a lot more transparency in government. We let them hide too much for "national security" reasons. 

I’d love transparency, but I want the government to actually work for the people and not for the rich people.  We are the poors and we are fighting over crumbs while the insanely rich watch us with glee

3 minutes ago, marla_mulder said:

Well that's your prerogative,  but please stop acting like I'm just making **** up even if you don't care about it.

I’m sure shady **** went down, but it’s 4 years later and Trump has controlled Congress and had multiple Yes Man AG’s, including Billy Barr who acts as his free personal lawyer.

If there were actual crimes committed, we would have known by now. Continuing to hold out hope four years later is just Qanon without the baby eating. Same with the #Resistance hoople heads who think any day now Donny is going to be frog marched out of the Oval Office in cuffs. 

27 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

@Corn Pop can we get that post about how Russiagate was dumb for both sides?

You have to be really self-indulgent and out of touch with the real material problems plaguing our declining society to care about Russia stuff. It’s completely frivolous. Always has been.

I think I pissed off my teacher in this virtualization class lol.

The class is completely online... and by that I mean we have an online workbook with reading and quizzes to work through, some Youtube videos that he posts (made by other people like Eli the Computer Guy or foreigners with thick accents filling out forms for their address in India or smsht), then some lab assignments where we use VirtualBox or VMware to create VMs and configure them or configure a network for them. Completed all that. Now for these last few weeks worth of assignments it's just AWS stuff and we have to take screenshots of each step as we go through completing stuff. Except he's not posting explicit instructions or anything like that. I've *never* used AWS for anything. I mean I will, I'm going into security, but right now I have no idea what I'm doing and this course is providing zero instruction lol.

I messaged him telling him it's easy enough to figure most of this stuff out on my own or googling tutorials but I don't know how he is going to grade it since we don't get any lecture, instruction, or even a rubric. Said I don't know what I'm even paying for if all this course consists of is an online workbook and Youtube videos.

🤔

I'm actually super ticked off though. I stress over completing this **** because I want to learn it and get good grades and start working again asap.

like it's so amazing that our openly corrupt and criminal president has killed hundreds of thousands of americans, destroyed the economy, shoveled obscene amounts of money into his own private ventures, and she can still somehow waltz in here and act like the crime of the century was that this man was unduly investigated. 

it's absolutely hilarious and disturbing how demented it all is. 

oh wow, you're suggesting the obama adminstration knew trump was an innocent lamb and investigated him anyways? i can only imagine how you must feel for trump to have intentionally misled the american public on the seriousness and danger of covid-19, then, spending months downplaying the virus and watching thousands of americans die? if obama's actions were treasonous, you must find donald j trump completely evil, right??

right??? 

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Welcome to the #Resistance, AG Barr Thread