• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

In 2017 you posted in one of the old threads that you would consider moving to the Republican Party if the Democrats became the party of Bernie.

You know we’re capable of remembering the things you’ve said here, right?

This is sort of like last year when you repeatedly posted about Biden’s mental deterioration and said he wouldn’t be the nominee, but then you stopped mentioning his cognitive decline once it became clear that he was gonna win.

Yes.  I know you are capable of remembering things.  But NO, you are not capable of making a good faith argument.

What I believe I said was that, if not for Supreme Court Justices, I would consider voting for someone like Mitt Romney, especially Mitt Romney from his Mass. Governor days, over leftists.  I sure as **** never said I would vote for Trump over ANYONE.  Because I would not.  Not even in primaries again because I have learned my lesson.

Nice try though.

I was surprised Biden got the nomination obviously.  And even if he is not what he was.  He is fine.  And he is lightyears ahead of Trump.

Also, there is the stuttering thing that I was not aware of.

10 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

When I say "establishment", I mean the ones who run the party with their donations. The heavyweights. 

You saw them mobilize when virtually everyone dropped out at the same time and threw their support behind Biden just when it looked like Bernie was a threat to win the nomination. 

And that's fine, that's how the game is played. But if you can't see that those who control the party wanted nothing to do with Bernie getting that nomination, I don't know what to tell you. 

But YOU said that they would support Trump 10x over rather than get behind the Bernie Wing.  You have no evidence to support this.

Sure, they did not want to nominate Bernie, but there is zero evidence they would not have backed him in the General.  

5 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Yes.  I know you are capable of remembering things.  But NO, you are not capable of making a good faith argument.

What I believe I said was that, if not for Supreme Court Justices, I would consider voting for someone like Mitt Romney, especially Mitt Romney from his Mass. Governor days, over leftists.  I sure as **** never said I would vote for Trump over ANYONE.  Because I would not.  Not even in primaries again because I have learned my lesson.

Nice try though.

I was surprised Biden got the nomination obviously.  And even if he is not what he was.  He is fine.  And he is lightyears ahead of Trump.

Also, there is the stuttering thing that I was not aware of.

You straight up said you’d vote for Mitt over Bernie, some people gave you a hard time about it for a while, then later you came back and tried to couch your original statement in terms of the Supreme Court. 

Gaslighting doesn’t work on me. My memory is too good 🐘

Just now, HolyMoses said:

But YOU said that they would support Trump 10x over rather than get behind the Bernie Wing.  You have no evidence to support this.

Sure, they did not want to nominate Bernie, but there is zero evidence they would not have backed him in the General.  

I said they would lose to Trump rather than allow Bernie to have the nomination. And I firmly believe that. The top democrat donors and the top republican donors have one huge thing in common, they like things just the way they are. And regardless of who wins, things stay just the way they are, for them anyway. 

Bernie would be a threat to that. Trump and Biden, not so much. 

58 minutes ago, marla_mulder said:

You realize that those people were anti-Trump anarchists, right? I can post a video of one of them calling him a tyrant with an anarchist flag in the background. 

It’s weird to characterize anarchists as anti-Trump, but I get it I suppose because I assumed he was a Trump supporter. I saw the video after I posted but it really doesn’t change the point I made. I may have jumped to a conclusion about his particular political leaning because these guys have attended right wing rallies and demonstrations, open carried earlier this year with right wing militia groups at the governors house and they appeared on stage with and took pictures with known right wing bootlickers like sheriff Dar Leaf and Charlie Kirk. They’re not hanging out at BLM protests or taking pictures with Noam Chomsky. The point remains valid. Folks on the right had nothing to say about it until they could divert the blame from their side. Your response reflects this, casting him as some kind of anarchist leftist (which is not accurate) and making no comments at all denouncing the plot or sentiments leading to this which Trump has actively fed into with tweets such as “LIBERATE MICHIGAN!”

3 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I said they would lose to Trump rather than allow Bernie to have the nomination. And I firmly believe that. The top democrat donors and the top republican donors have one huge thing in common, they like things just the way they are. And regardless of who wins, things stay just the way they are, for them anyway. 

Bernie would be a threat to that. Trump and Biden, not so much. 

W.E.B. DuBois: "democracy has so far disappeared in the United States that no 'two evils' exist. there is but one evil party with two names, and it will be elected despite all i can do or say."

11 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

You straight up said you’d vote for Mitt over Bernie, some people gave you a hard time about it for a while, then later you came back and tried to couch your original statement in terms of the Supreme Court. 

Gaslighting doesn’t work on me. My memory is too good 🐘

Fine.  If I said that  I said. that.

But **** you for saying anything about gaslighting when at this very moment, assuming you are correct, you are conflating support for Romney over Bernie with support for Trump over Bernie.

So go **** yourself.

10 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

But **** you for saying anything about gaslighting when at this very moment, assuming you are correct, you are conflating support for Romney over Bernie with support for Trump over Bernie.

So go **** yourself.

Also, ironic that he talks about gaslighting when he was one of the worst spammers of edited videos promoting the “DEMENTIA!!!” narrative and other bull**** Left Twitter narratives about Biden that have been debunked.  

Not to mention that we’re in the middle of a pandemic that has killed 213,000+ Americans while Trump and the GOP are actively trying to undermine our democracy by casting doubt on the election, suppressing votes, and using the DOJ to threaten prosecution of political opponents...and that clown is running around the boards saying **** like “vote straight 3rd party ticket”.  

Such a bad faith poster, which is why I have him on ignore.

14 minutes ago, Carter said:

It’s weird to characterize anarchists as anti-Trump, but I get it I suppose because I assumed he was a Trump supporter. I saw the video after I posted but it really doesn’t change the point I made. I may have jumped to a conclusion about his particular political leaning because these guys have attended right wing rallies and demonstrations, open carried earlier this year with right wing militia groups at the governors house and they appeared on stage with and took pictures with known right wing bootlickers like sheriff Dar Leaf and Charlie Kirk. They’re not hanging out at BLM protests or taking pictures with Noam Chomsky. The point remains valid. Folks on the right had nothing to say about it until they could divert the blame from their side. Your response reflects this, casting him as some kind of anarchist leftist (which is not accurate) and making no comments at all denouncing the plot or sentiments leading to this which Trump has actively fed into with tweets such as “LIBERATE MICHIGAN!”

Not to mention he tweeted this after they stormed government buildings wearing body armor, long rifles, and pistols:

3 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Also, ironic that he talks about gaslighting when he was one of the worst spammers of edited videos promoting the “DEMENTIA!!!” narrative and other bull**** Left Twitter narratives about Biden that have been debunked.  

Not to mention that we’re in the middle of a pandemic that has killed 213,000+ Americans while Trump and the GOP are actively trying to undermine our democracy by casting doubt on the election, suppressing votes, and using the DOJ to threaten prosecution of political opponents...and that clown is running around the boards saying **** like “vote straight 3rd party ticket”.  

Such a bad faith poster, which is why I have him on ignore.

I know one other thing sure as ****:  If Bernie was running against Trump, I wouldn't spent most of my time around here ****posting on Bernie.  

Just now, HolyMoses said:

I know one other thing sure ash ****:  If Bernie was running against Trump, I wouldn't spent most of my time around here ****posting on Bernie.  

Exactly.  And it’s not just criticism.  It’s complete horse **** lies and falsehoods.  And he spent months spamming the boards non-stop, often dozens of tweets with the same type of content every single day.  

Pure.  Bad.  Faith.

1 hour ago, Andrews_31 said:

^^^^Preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeach Carter!!!

1 hour ago, lostone said:

Carter will get invited to the cookout once this COVID crap is over

1 hour ago, lostone said:

If I invited @Mr. Hoopah!to the cookout, he would bring the raisins in the potato salad and I would get kicked out

I had potato salad once and said nope never again. Not my thing and mayo is gross. I think I lived with/around Hispanics and black folks too much in my life for associate potato salad with cookouts haha. I love cookouts though lol

@Mr. Hoopah!’s shorts length might be disqualifying btw

5 minutes ago, Carter said:

I had potato salad once and said nope never again. Not my thing and mayo is gross. I think I lived with/around Hispanics and black folks too much in my life for associate potato salad with cookouts haha. I love cookouts though lol

@Mr. Hoopah!’s shorts length might be disqualifying btw

His nutsack will dropout I assume.

23 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

So go **** yourself.

You said in the year of our lord two thousand and seventeen that you wanted to belong to a party that espoused Mitt’s economic policies, not Bernie’s. 

Your values speak for themselves.

37 minutes ago, Carter said:

No, I'm just tired of people throwing every lunatic out there in with Trump supporters. I have no problem denouncing crazy folks. These people also hate the cops. They shouldn't be associated with the right or Trump supporters. They always get called Trump supporters even when there's plenty of evidence to the contrary and it's irritating. Trump didn't radicalize these people.

2 hours ago, marla_mulder said:

You realize that those people were anti-Trump anarchists, right? I can post a video of one of them calling him a tyrant with an anarchist flag in the background. 

We live in a short attention span society where most people don't do any research, believe anything they see/read, and immediately jump to the first conclusion.

Therefore BLM = Biden

Armed Milita's of white people = Trump

Even Trump would say that BLM/Antifa = Biden & armed groups of white people like me therefore I like them.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Welcome to the #Resistance, AG Barr Thread