The Welcome to the #Resistance, AG Barr Thread

3 hours ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Another thing to keep an eye on are the number of people still reporting positive from the Super Spreader event.

And the health of them. Lord forbid, If anyone of them takes a turn for the worse that's going to dominate the news cycle and drown out a lot of other things.

Chris Christie is still in the hospital. I think he's doing OK but he has pre-existing conditions that make you worry.

It is possible that Chris Christie save Democracy a second time.  Optimally, he recovers after a scare, and goes scorched earth on the Trump administrations Covid response at every level from macro to micro, including holding super spreader events that killed Herman Cain and nearly killed him.  

• Replies 64.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Also we here at ABF don't have to imagine  because some black kids allegedly kidnapped a white kid (probably in Chicago but it's been years I can only member so much) and the thread title was BLM Kidnapping along with the hashtag and those kids had literally nothing to do with Black Lives Matter but hey they were black

4 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

Help a 60 y/o man out here, did this kid just tell his mom he had a knife?  

He knew he wasn't supposed to have it but he wanted the attention of freaking his mom out so....

Theres probably a lesson or something of one good butt whooping but I aint a parent

2 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Antifa is still worse because there was that one time one of the members got ran over by someone else, and that means they're bad because reasons. They're a hate group because they hate me and my son, and all you liberals just can't stand to have a civil debate.

23 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Low key lost in the four game playoff streak Braves have been kinda poor in RISP. Vast majority of scoring coming from bombs. They'll need to do better when/if they get to the Dodgers

Except D'arnoud

2008 We're not racist, you claim everything is racist.  If you don't like it leave.

2012 There's nothing wrong with sterotypes.  They're killers and rapists.  Blacks are shot more because they commit more violent crimes

2013 Roll back voting rights act

2014 Surpress and impede ability to vote

2013-15 There's nothing wrong with sterotypes.  They're killers and rapists.  Blacks are shot more because they commit more violent crimes

2016 Align with racist organizations

Current step 2020 - Democracy is a danger to freedom

Next step -- Yea, I'm racist, so what, it makes sense to be racist

16 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

And Ozuna

I dunno he was like 0/8 or  0/10 or something stupid till he broke open game 2 versus Cincy with a bomb. 

He and Duval kinda chase a little, (Ozuna been struggle chasing against off speed in particular) but they have come up big so you can't agnst too much I guess.

Also the only reason we aren't *****ing about playoff FF again is the game 1 walkoff and we haven't really needed him to win

None of this is really a big deal where we're at right now. We should get out of this series but we're gonna need the full arsenal to have a chance to beat Los Angeles

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Welcome to the #Resistance, AG Barr Thread