• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• lostone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

The chairman of an Arkansas county Republican committee died from complications associated with COVID-19 on Tuesday—less than one month after his organization hosted a maskless gathering with other elected leaders. 

Steven Farmer, who served as the chairman of the Craighead County Republican Committee, died on Tuesday after a weeks-long battle with the coronavirus that resulted in a stay at the ICU and a ventilator, his daughter and the organization announced.

21 hours ago, MoeBiden said:

I'd bet money right now that Biden takes Ga and SC.  It's likely stupid, but the fact that @kickerhates Trump and wanted a centrist is all the evidence I need that this won't be close.  Unless, the whole BLM thing has turned Kicker fully MAGA, which I doubt.

Biden will not win South Carolina.  Also, Jo20.

21 minutes ago, kicker said:

Biden will not win South Carolina.  Also, Jo20.

Pro Tip:  If you want to appear legitimate as a third party candidate, do NOT use an insignia that is easily confused with a major party candidate.

(I assumed you were with Biden until I saw your FB message.  Then I had to look it up.)

1 hour ago, HolyMoses said:

This is fair.  Because we know that if a tiny percentage of a certain groups causes massive damage, it is perfectly fine to blame the entire group.

See "Muslims" "9/11 attacks"

Talk about a ruse (and one you fell for) and lying to the American public costing us over $40 million dollars for investigations and Special Counsel.  The Russian Hoax, paid for and dreamt up by Hillary Clinton, with the knowledge of Barrack  Obama, Brennan, Biden, Comey, Strzok, Rice, and many other's is one you, trout, Hoopah, @Big_Dogand many other Lemmings will never live down as long as I'm alive. 

2 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

@Big_Dog purposely avoiding the tough questions and video evidence of Biden's hypocrisy and racism this morning...typical

There shouldn't be any pork, just get people covid relief money. 

Triggered that Biden will win so you post ****. Agree on no pork. Pelosi has been around too long just like Moscow McConnel.

1 hour ago, lostone said:

So im supposed to interview someone for an IT position.  I look at the kids resume and there is literally nothing on here that has anything to do with IT.  WTH is HR thinking?!  No development experience, not even a peep about coding.

Sorry, I have to start somewhere man. Hire me :)

You know you want to 😬

1 minute ago, Big_Dog said:

Triggered that Biden will win so you post ****. Agree on no pork. Pelosi has been around too long just like ***** McConnel.

Still avoiding numbnuts. The fact you are ignoring all the Biden stuff I posted mean you are aiding and abetting a habitual liar, racists, and misogynists. I though you were better than this especially given the fact all Trump has done for us. 

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Shameful, but you are not going to hear anything from the Dems/fake/scm or most of ABF either...#Trump2020Landslide

Hol up...

You poke fun at Dems pushing conspiracies about Russian interference (which is deserved, at least for the Manchurian candidate folks), but you're posting what is essentially conspiracy about Russian interference?

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Welcome to the #Resistance, AG Barr Thread