Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Hoopah!

The They Finally Got Her Thread

4 hours ago, lostone said:

I didn’t really enjoy college to the fullest.  I was in a really weird place in college.  I was still in my shell and doing stupid stuff.  I shoulda been a hoe.  I was honestly a simp.  It was so cringe.

Not me, I studied HARD, but I was a HOE, HOE, HOE, then I pledged, and kept on HOE, HOE, HOEin'!!!

11 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

You’re a hysterical liberal, not a brain wormed liberal. Big dog is a brain wormed liberal. 

Harold is all over the place on here, but in this instance he is correct. Sit this one out, Grampie. This race was over before it started. Even hiding Forgetful Joe is not working for the DNC.

22 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

:mmmhmm: Maybe so but prove my statements about Trump aren't the truth. 

9 hours ago, lostone said:

I didn’t really enjoy college to the fullest.  I was in a really weird place in college.  I was still in my shell and doing stupid stuff.  I shoulda been a hoe.  I was honestly a simp.  It was so cringe.

Face it lo, you're a decent guy, but just a nerd. You don't have hoe in you, just a lot of nerdy stuff...not that there's anything wrong with that.

7 hours ago, Serge said:

I'm trying to make people better with my posts. The left should approve of the way I carry on whenever the liberals get to conspiracy theorizing. That's for America.

Is this you avoiding humor again (rhetorical) because funny is not in your nature...not that there's anything wrong with that. 

20 hours ago, Football Tony said:

I guess I was being subtweeted with the posts on page 791 but I'm not sure that we're really lacking all that much in common ground. The pursuit of global hegemony is an inherently dirty business. Trump and Putin killing each other’s troops in proxy wars, whether it's in Afghanistan or Syria, is a bad thing. Ripping up agreements and potentially starting an arms race that threatens to destroy the world is a bad thing. Fighting over oil and gas in South America and Europe is a bad thing.

So I think we're generally in agreement and as a gesture of goodwill I would like to ask you to edit the title to say "This thread is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan." 

54 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Is this you avoiding humor again (rhetorical) because funny is not in your nature...not that there's anything wrong with that. 

People with moderate to severe brainworms lose their sense of humor without ever realizing it.

2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I'm sure they have a cure for you. I'll be on the lookout on your behalf.

I'm not the one talking to the articles I'm posting as if the subject were here to hear it.