Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Hoopah!

The They Finally Got Her Thread

2 minutes ago, Jpizzle said:

On this angle of the discussion.

Far right wing orgabizations have had armed stand offs with federal law enforcement, taken over federally owned buildings, have been elevated to the same threat level as foreign terrorists by the FBI after federal lawn enforcement has broken up terrorism plots, and they killed in Charlottesville......

But that **** Antifa is the real threat. Once again this is all a pathetic dog and pony show that a significant portion of the country will fall for.

I suspect the Antifa narrative is going to be used to drive a wedge between black and white protestors :sadwave:

3 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

I was talking about this, sorry for not immediately posting the link:

https://techcrunch.com/2020/05/13/senate-warrant-americans-web-browsing-data/

Reminds me of the red flag law in a way that correlates the Internet and gun rights. Can we take our rights as gun owners away before (under reasonable suspicion)  before a crime was committed?  The same could be said about not obtaining a warrant for collecting your browsing data.

The line is so fine. People will argue both sides of the fence until the cows come home.

5 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

This right here is what is going on. WHITE people are being destructive and trying to pass it off as BLACKS doing it when the blacks are trying to do things peacefully and the correct way. It's disgusting!

Just now, Lima Bean said:

Maybe, but I like to keep busy.

Also, you know what they say: if you can make a living doing what you love, you never work a day in your life.

Have you considered going into journalism and writing fake news?  I hear that you’ll get a 10% bonus on your Soros check if you work in the fake news media.

2 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Have you considered going into journalism and writing fake news?  I hear that you’ll get a 10% bonus on your Soros check if you work in the fake news media.

I was never one for desk jobs. I like to work outside... Smashing stuff.

Just now, Lima Bean said:

I was never one for desk jobs. I like to work outside... Smashing stuff.

Well then it sounds like you work in one of the few economic sectors that is hiring at the moment!

Also, welcome to the boards, friend.  You’ll find that we’re a laid back group of people.  If you get a message from somebody that has a Lemon Party picture in it, well that just means they like you.  Also, I just sent you a message.

27 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I suspect the Antifa narrative is going to be used to drive a wedge between black and white protestors :sadwave:

It will AT LEAST drive a wedge between Americans, the ones trying to be taken seriously versus the general public.