Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Hoopah!

The They Finally Got Her Thread

12 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

For days I’ve been hearing all of this high flying rhetoric about changing the system and let it burn and this feels different.  But the second people organize a protest to do something about it, y’all all like “oh well golly, would love to join the shindigs but my bourgeois family life just won’t allow that today...perhaps a raincheck for your next police murder parade but hey -wink- y’all stay safe out there, heh heh heh.”

I am serious trout.  My wife cannot get sick.  I am not going to risk her life.  

Why, I would love to join your police murder parade, truly I mean that, but the Missus would have none of it.  I am soooo behind on mowing the lawn and, well, you know how the neighbors get about proper lawn care in these uncertain times.  But hey, power to the people and bring down the Man.  You gents keep it real out there, homies.

#fakewokewhites

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Why, I would love to join your police murder parade, truly I mean that, but the Missus would have none of it.  I am soooo behind on mowing the lawn and, well, you know how the neighbors get about proper lawn care in these uncertain times.  But hey, power to the people and bring down the Man.  You gents keep it real out there, homies.

#fakewokewhites

Tha ****

10 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I follow a nudist on twitter. People shaming her because she wants to cope by posting nudes. If it’s a problem just unfollow her. If that’s what she wants to do then I’m here for it and fully support her :ninja:

Account handle?

2 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Dude, I’m just goofing around.  The idea of bourgeois excuses for not going to a protest is just kind of funny.

I don't need an excuse, I'm Eurosnak...

As much as “burnin’ dat **** down” appeals to me, it’s family game night and it just will not do for little Jenna and Caleb to miss Monopoly on their weekend.  And whatever will we do with the tuna casserole we prepared this morning before church?

#wokeBourgeoisD-bags

3 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

As much as “burnin’ dat **** down” appeals to me, it’s family game night and it just will not do for little Jenna and Caleb to miss Monopoly on their weekend.  And whatever will we do with the tuna casserole we prepared this morning before church?

#wokeBourgeoisD-bags

You pushing it just a bit. 

8 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I didn't realize that not wanting to take my four year old into a possibly violent situation is bougie, but whatever. 

Good Lord, I wasn’t cracking on anyone in particular or even specific people in this thread.  It was intended as a joke — stereotypical middle class (mostly white) people giving bogus excuses while pretending to be woke.  Didn’t intend it to be personal.

Edit:  Nor was I saying that you or others were giving bogus excuses.  Of course y’all shouldn’t go if it puts your families in danger.