Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Hoopah!

The They Finally Got Her Thread

The thing that’s really pissing me off is the “elect republicans” since the dems suck so much.  The dems don’t care, but the republicans are actively making it worse.  My only solace of trump is that he has truly ripped the bandaid off and is exposing our country for what it really is.  It is terrifying 

I mean we have the POTUS on twitter basically trying to incite a riot and yesterday he was threatening American citizens with when the looting starts the shooting starts. I'll vote Biden to get Trump out of there without hesitation at this point. But what I won't do is go around here rationalizing all the mistakes he's made or try to tell anyone he's a good candidate....because he's not. 

If they haven't already, Trump people are absolutely going to inflitrate these protests and try to incite indiscriminate violence and destruction. You're kidding yourself if you don't think Trump's hard as a man his age and body mass permits thinking about how to use this. And the people around him, and the Trump people around the country, will see opportunities even if it somehow never occurred to Trump himself. 

1 minute ago, Jpizzle said:

I mean we have the POTUS on twitter basically trying to incite a riot and yesterday he was threatening American citizens with when the looting starts the shooting starts. I'll vote Biden to get Trump out of there without hesitation at this point. But what I won't do is go around here rationalizing all the mistakes he's made or try to tell anyone he's a good candidate because he's not. 

We have got to get trump out.  This can’t continue.  I hate the dems gave me this garbage choice, but we will have to take it to get this orange monster out.

but that isn’t going to fix any of this.  We have a loooooooooonnnngggg way to go.  My old man was a teen during the civil rights movement and sees this stuff as similar to back then.

39 minutes ago, lostone said:

Stay safe!

37 minutes ago, Jpizzle said:

Stay safe brother. A mass gathering of emotionally charged Florida men sounds kinda iffy.

37 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

Keep away from the kids on skateboards throwing ****!!!

Thanks all. This is primarily focused on local issues, and organized by a community action committee. Think it should be free of right wing agitators and the like, but I’m watching out.

I remember when Vicious would say that Charlottesville had staged violence and blamed it on the left. And I remember thinking at the time that you're more likely to see the opposite in real life, as in white nationalists and Neo Nazis infiltrating protests like these to incite violence and chaos. They already have the online connections and resources to organize that sort of thing on the same scale as the protests themselves, and they're exactly as evil and cynical as you'd need to be to organize and go through with something like that.

7 minutes ago, lostone said:

So @Mr. Hoopah! what is the Q community saying right now.  I assume this was the storm they were waiting for

I haven’t looked today. They thought the murderer was a Soros agent paid to cause distraction, and they also thought Floyd was in on it with him and faked his death. 

16 minutes ago, Serge said:

I remember when Vicious would say that Charlottesville had staged violence and blamed it on the left. And I remember thinking at the time that you're more likely to see the opposite in real life, as in white nationalists and Neo Nazis infiltrating protests like these to incite violence and chaos. They already have the online connections and resources to organize that sort of thing on the same scale as the protests themselves, and they're exactly as evil and cynical as you'd need to be to organize and go through with something like that.

I won’t pretend for a second there aren’t also left people trying to incite violence through online efforts, but, yeah, we’ve known for years now white supremacists have taken their efforts online.