Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Hoopah!

The They Finally Got Her Thread

9 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

JS is just symptom of the disease (Fake/scm) which needed/needs to be addressed. Our 4th state is not entitled to just the Democratic party. Trump was bound to happen for this, it took too long imho to address it. 

How is he fixing the problem by giving the media a reason to defend Joe Scarborough? That's giving the media content and a reason to defend someone who only deserves to be defended because Trump started a conspiracy theory about him. This doesn't "address" the problems with liberal cable media; if anything it empowers those ******** when the President speaks of them directly.

6 minutes ago, Jpizzle said:

To be honest I really don't care about Scarborough all that much. What Trump is doing is stupid and irresponsible but it's the widowed husband who is about to have his family drug through **** because of what Trump's doing that bothers me. 

But sure it's bottom barrel stuff. 

I really do not care for Scarborough either but he does not deserve to have someone make baseless accuations made about him.

It is a garbage situation brought about by a garbage president and a garbage human being....made worse by his garbage supporters.

1 minute ago, falconsd56 said:

I really do not care for Scarborough either but he does not deserve to have someone make baseless accuations made about him.

It is a garbage situation brought about by a garbage president and a garbage human being....made worse by his garbage supporters.

Scarborough sucks, but this is beyond the point of being about him.  It's Seth Rich all over again, the grieving family is begging for the conspiracy theories to end and Trump, the conservative media, and now Qanon psychopaths, will terrorize them endlessly.

Social media will likely later considered to be one of mankind's biggest mistakes, all of the companies have BS rules are are bent and ignored for certain people. 

35 minutes ago, Serge said:

How is he fixing the problem by giving the media a reason to defend Joe Scarborough? That's giving the media content and a reason to defend someone who only deserves to be defended because Trump started a conspiracy theory about him. This doesn't "address" the problems with liberal cable media; if anything it empowers those ******** when the President speaks of them directly.

I had already referenced JS's role, then went onto the bigger problem. 

4 minutes ago, Scrunchomarx said:

What a world! I still pinch myself to see if the dream that is Donald Trump is real! Can’t wait for Jr’s presidency!

You won't see Jr. as POTUS ever.  But you may see a Haley/Ivanka ticket in the not to distant future. I know, WFW is uncanny. 

As a staunch and strong libertarian man I love being told what to do and think by an even greater strong libertarian MAN from his position of power. The position he was put in by our lord and savier Corporate Jesus! #DONTTREADONME

17 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I had already referenced JS's role, then went onto the bigger problem. 

The fantasy scenario in your head where Trump holds no responsibility even for things he single-handedly creates?

39 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Yikes on spikes.

26 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Federalism! 

I just don't get how other libertarians can back this guy. There are so many anarchist roots to libertarianism, and Trump is the antithesis of personal liberty. He wants control.

2 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Yikes on spikes.

I just don't get how other libertarians can back this guy. There are so many anarchist roots to libertarianism, and Trump is the antithesis of personal liberty. He wants control.

They want authoritarianism for thee, not for me. 

To be fair other political ideologies would do the same things while in power. 

3 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Yikes on spikes.

We libertarians are only antigovernment when’s it’s the other team that has the ball. For quite a long tim we have yearned for an iron fist!

1 hour ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Scarborough sucks, but this is beyond the point of being about him.  It's Seth Rich all over again, the grieving family is begging for the conspiracy theories to end and Trump, the conservative media, and now Qanon psychopaths, will terrorize them endlessly.

Social media will likely later considered to be one of mankind's biggest mistakes, all of the companies have BS rules are are bent and ignored for certain people. 

Social Media is the worst that happened to humanity since fascism. Well in some way it simply is fascism.

1 hour ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

They want authoritarianism for thee, not for me. 

To be fair other political ideologies would do the same things while in power. 

Everyone is a libertarian when the other team is in power, but as soon as their guy is in charge it's, "Govern me, Daddy!"

10 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Everyone is a libertarian when the other team is in power, but as soon as their guy is in charge it's, "Govern me, Daddy!"

4b791eda6c7a4a39c9ba9bfd3ebef65c.jpeg