Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Hoopah!

The They Finally Got Her Thread

Literally state-controlled media:

“Many will disagree, but @FoxNews is doing nothing to help Republicans, and me, get re-elected on November 3rd,” the president tweeted. “Sure, there are some truly GREAT people on Fox, but you also have some real ‘garbage’ littered all over the network, people like Dummy Juan Williams, Schumerite Chris…Hahn, Richard Goodstein, Donna Brazile, Niel Cavuto, and many others.”

We are doomed.  Oh my god we are gonna get more of trump and we’ll get blamed.  I can see it now “black people didn’t turn out for dems like we wanted” even though it will be more people and a higher percentage than last time...

4 minutes ago, lostone said:

We are doomed.  Oh my god we are gonna get more of trump and will get blamed.  I can see it now “black people didn’t turn out for dems like we wanted” even though it will be more people and a higher percentage than last time...

One could say that blacks are the reason Biden got the nomination. They certainly turned out for him during primaries. 

No, if the Democrats manage to 28-3 this one away, every person in any position of leadership has to go. 

Just now, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

One could say that blacks are the reason Biden got the nomination. They certainly turned out for him during primaries. 

No, if the Democrats manage to 28-3 this one away, every person in any position of leadership has to go. 

They will blame everyone else.  I know they will. They should go the way of the whigs!

On 5/18/2020 at 8:11 PM, The Monarch said:

My daughter’s gotten really into the Last Airbender and I gotta say, it’s a pretty badass show.

New development: it appears Zuko will be my daughter’s first crush. Basically every conversation now starts with her saying how much she loves him and can’t stop thinking about him.

22 hours ago, HolyMoses said:

The reason I go crazy about this stuff is that there are lines in the sand every day.  There is a perpetual assault on Balances of Power, the rule of law, oversight, independence, decency, civility, science, truth.....

@Carter JP’s got your back.  I don’t know your story or, more likely, I don’t remember your story, so I apologize.  That you would NOT vote for Obama today speaks volumes about your frustrations.   
Maybe you can get the America you want by completely ripping us apart and blowing it up.   But the numbers just aren’t there, at least not yet, for you to get that America.  Is it really worth the risk,

Going the way we are going is ripping us apart and breaking us down to the foundations. Biden was a good steward of that system before, I have no reason to believe he wouldn’t be as president. I’d actually like to stop that and make the country a better place to live for everyone. I’m not given a choice for someone who I believe will do that. If he wants my vote he should give me a reason to support him. “He’s not Trump” might be a good enough reason for some people. It might be a good enough reason for enough people to defeat him. It’s not enough for me. I don’t see any of the issues people point to going away when Trump does. No amount of fear mongering and guilt tripping is going to change that perspective for me. Give me something to believe in. I’m not sure why that’s too much to ask for.

4 hours ago, The Monarch said:

New development: it appears Zuko will be my daughter’s first crush. Basically every conversation now starts with her saying how much she loves him and can’t stop thinking about him.

Who didn't have a crush on Zuko? :ninja:

2 hours ago, Carter said:

Going the way we are going is ripping us apart and breaking us down to the foundations. Biden was a good steward of that system before, I have no reason to believe he wouldn’t be as president. I’d actually like to stop that and make the country a better place to live for everyone. I’m not given a choice for someone who I believe will do that. If he wants my vote he should give me a reason to support him. “He’s not Trump” might be a good enough reason for some people. It might be a good enough reason for enough people to defeat him. It’s not enough for me. I don’t see any of the issues people point to going away when Trump does. No amount of fear mongering and guilt tripping is going to change that perspective for me. Give me something to believe in. I’m not sure why that’s too much to ask for.

How far do we take that?  Who does somebody have to not be in order to persuade you?

And you did not address my point: What good does it do to let the guy win who is completely  ripping Us apart if there is zero indication  It would be rebuilt as you want.  

Finally, if Biden gets elected and vetoes Medicare for all or the green new Deal or comprehensive criminal justice reform or anything like that, I would do.....I don’t know....SOMETHING outrageous that you would have me do to humiliate myself (..... further). 

16 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

This is actually something that I might agree with @Serge  Trump can be an idiot and have a strategy that looks brilliant:  The idiocy is that the ONLY thing he knows is that the guy in the room is a descendent of the original Henry Ford.  And that Ford was a great capitalist.  
Trump DOES NOT know that the original was racist and Antisemitic AF, and “bloodlines” is highly provocative.  
But the media sure does and they jump all over it and make a huge deal and to the majority of Americans who are just as ignorant as Trump, it COMPLETELY  looks  they are desperately looking for an excuse to criticize him.  
(Do I have that right,  Not mocking you this time!)

3 hours ago, HolyMoses said:

This is actually something that I might agree with @Serge  Trump can be an idiot and have a strategy that looks brilliant:  The idiocy is that the ONLY thing he knows is that the guy in the room is a descendent of the original Henry Ford.  And that Ford was a great capitalist.  
Trump DOES NOT know that the original was racist and Antisemitic AF, and “bloodlines” is highly provocative.  
But the media sure does and they jump all over it and make a huge deal and to the majority of Americans who are just as ignorant as Trump, it COMPLETELY  looks  they are desperately looking for an exciting criticize him.  
(Do I have that right,  Not mocking you this time!)

I love that after all this time, you still think the way to figure out a troll is to imagine how they're trolling you without actually having any applicable knowledge of the subject they're using to troll. If snak came back today out of the blue, he'd be jerking you around by lunchtime.