Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Hoopah!

The They Finally Got Her Thread

I spend so much time in this thread that I forget I'm on a Falcons messageboard sometimes. But I just wandered into TATF and there's a thread saying we're going 11-5 this year. Couldn't help but laugh.

Only two games I think we have in the bag are Carolina. Wouldn't be shocked if this team went 4-12 and TD and DQ were gone before the bye. Haven't been so down on this team since last year.

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, bdog 29 said:

I spend so much time in this thread that I forget I'm on a Falcons messageboard sometimes. But I just wandered into TATF and there's a thread saying we're going 11-5 this year. Couldn't help but laugh.

Only two games I think we have in the bag are Carolina. Wouldn't be shocked if this team went 4-12 and TD and DQ were gone before the bye. Haven't been so down on this team since last year.

Maybe, maybe not. This team has been the most unpredictable team in the league since 2008.  I don't think 4-12 would be a shock, but I also don't think 11-5 or better would be a shock either. 

I think the season hinges on how our DL does. I'm not expecting much from Davidson, but if Fowler plays like he did last year and McKinley gets his head straight and plays to his potential, this defense could be scary. 

Edited by Ignatius R

8 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Gov Kemp needs to remove Glynn Co Sheriff for not investigating this crime and taking action immediately. The father being a former law enf officer probably clouded his decision.

It was the Glynn County Police Department that failed to investigate. The same police department that Greg McMichael worked for before retiring as an investigator with the Brunswick DA office, where he worked for decades. There were zero charges filed and the McMichaels were the known shooters as they claimed self defense. The case is on its 3rd prosecutor in 2 months because the DA recused herself due to the father’s connection to her office and the 2nd prosecutor recused himself at the request of the Arbery family. The police did not conduct a single appropriate investigation and the GBI was not called in to take over investigating due to conflicts of interest.

Why nothing happened until there was a viral video drawing national outrage is open to interpretation. It doesn’t take much of a leap to reach the conclusion that this case would have stayed buried if the video never surfaced. Police look out for their own. Even if it was an obvious murder.

I haven’t been keeping up. Has anyone pointed out that those two ***holes in Brunswick were denied bond?

I’m all about due process. But I’m also all about Gen Pop. See how they like being chased for a while. 

3 minutes ago, Scrunchomarx said:

Guaranteed they’re in PC

I know.  Which is the right thing to do.  And I know part of what makes us great is doing the right thing by people who do the wrong thing.  Still, my own sense of justice would love to see them treated as they treated Arbery.

Can somebody explain to me why in the seven heIIs Zaxbys puts holes in their to go containers,  that not only conveniently makes sure the heat can escape but get kicken chicken sauce all over my passanger seat? :argh:

It makes NO sense

31 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Can somebody explain to me why in the seven heIIs Zaxbys puts holes in their to go containers,  that not only conveniently makes sure the heat can escape but get kicken chicken sauce all over my passanger seat? :argh:

It makes NO sense

Allows steam to escape to prevent your fries from getting soggy while also maintaining most of the heat.

I accept all forms of payment. Just let me know which one you prefer.

8 minutes ago, Jpizzle said:

Allows steam to escape to prevent your fries from getting soggy while also maintaining most of the heat.

I accept all forms of payment. Just let me know which one you prefer.

yeah....well......it's stupid

43 minutes ago, AF89 said:

It makes NO sense

Most of their food is fried and if you put fried food in a closed container the steam ends up making the coating soft.  It’s the same idea for french fries.  So basically, they have the holes so that steam can escape and your fried food can remain crispy for longer.

You’re welcome. ;) 

1 hour ago, AF89 said:

It makes NO sense

I'm making my own wings and fries for the fights tomorrow night. Plus I have a bottle of Buffalo Trace so I'm going to be in rare form.

Be warned. 

Dude the company bought us some new hand sanitizer but they bought it from a distillery.

That s*** smells like straight whiskey. I'm not bull*******, y'all. It smells like straight up Ethyl alcohol. To the degree where I'm wondering whether or not the company just bought us corn liquor to wash our hands with. Somebody in our company is gonna drink this stuff. I guarantee you.